'SUP

Pages: 1
Greetings, peoples of the Internet! I'll make this short and sweet (as some of us have JOBS to go to in the morning)!

The name is "Addit," which roughly translates for "Addiction" I'm a 27-something year old guy that has a job, a crappy excuse for a vehicle - and a case of nanaimo bars hanging around in my portable fridge downstairs. Oh, "What do I do for fun," you ask? Well...let's see...I like playing and creating vidya games on my spare time for fun (well no DUH). I like shootin' some hoops down by the old park sometimes to work on my three pointers and dribbin' skills.

Getting all that boring stuff out of the way, I'm a pretty nice, sometimes a bit weird, sort of guy who's just looking for a good time. I've joined this exclusive site because a strange site with a bunch of naked people told me about this place through a bunch of links - and I just had to come here! When I arrived to find out that this place is nothing but a independent gaming site, I sulked a little on the inside.

So now that I'm here, I guess I should start getting to work and toll the line like everybody else. I'll do whatever I can whenever I can. In the meantime, I don't mind helping out with the site until some of my projects get off the ground / finished.

Looking forward to workin' with ya.
Nice to meetcha Addit, welcome to RMN! ^o^
Yeah, we're boring like that. Welcome to RMN! Pants are optional.
Welcome, hope you like the community ;)
author=kentona
Pants are optional.

Don't mind if I do...!!!

*unzips*
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Hi Brent, how ya been?
I've been worse.

...I'm not going back into RMN's dankest, dark dungeon for another year again, am I?

All I want is a fresh start...and maybe a case of beer for Christmas.
Oh boy, Brent again. You know, it'd be better for you if you'd just said 'Yo, Brent here, you might know me from... " and such. It'd definitely make you seem more, idk, honest?

Anyway, assuming you stay, welcome back. You're like that traveller who runs through town (pants optional) every now and then, knocking at doors and doing silly stuff to get attention, but then just up and leaves (or is thrown out) and talked about at the bar of a late evening by older, wiser members of the populace, reminiscing over that time that Brent guy did that thing.

We all have a chuckle, wonder where you went and send a few well-wishes your way, then move on to darker topics (like whether or not anyone's been stalked by that Darrell guy lately and whether the newest additions to the town are worth keeping or not and how the old SS Bar will lead to the destruction of all we love and hold dear if it's kept around with those dirty patrons and their filthy (but oh, so sexy and desirable at times) wares.)

And I went very much off track. Anyway, welcome back, have fun, please keep your pants on at least half the time and don't make an ass of yourself!
Very well said, Liberty. Very well said...

Well...I'm still here, so I guess I'm here to stay. Yeah, I was a major shithead back then during those times - but times are much different now. Besides, some of the stuff I did back then I just have to sit back and laugh at what an idiot I used to be (like all those stupid Karsuman videos).

But everybody makes mistakes.

author=Liberty
We all have a chuckle, wonder where you went and send a few well-wishes your way, then move on to darker topics (like whether or not anyone's been stalked by that Darrell guy lately)

Wait - what!?!?!?
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood sociopath that likes bludgeoning kids with baseball bats.

We should get along just fine as long as you aren't a furry, a sports fanatic, a cantankerous vegan/vegetarian that constantly whines about eating meat or a Pepsi fanatic.

Pepsi tastes horrible.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Nightowl
Pepsi tastes horrible.

Amen to that.

It's nice to see one of the old members of the community return. Because then us newbies can only guess at what you old coots were up to in the ancient past.
I actually like both Pepsi and Coke, so... XP

Darrell... was different. And stalkerish. And perma-banned. Least said the better~
(Even if I was the one to bring him up.)
@ Nightowl - Don't worry, bud, I'm not one of those veggie like people who eats nothing but salads and tofu related snacks - or even drinks Pepsi beverages (actually, I don't drink pop at all, not since I was around 21 when I wanted to cut out my surgery suds). But I am a rapid fan of sports, sports – and more sports, I'm afraid! But don't worry; I'll try my best not to let my love of the basketballs, hockey and the foosball get around on this site too much to annoy you, alright? All right.

@ Liberty - This Darrell person you speak of is starting to intrigue me *scratches beard*... Where can I learn more about this "Darrell" you speak of???
Personally I'd rather just forget about it. It wasn't worth the time and energy that was spent on him but I'm sure if you dig around in the annals of time you'll manage to find info.
A good tip is to check peoples' posts. Even though the topic or game page may be dead and buried, the post history lives on. That said, please don't start any trouble because of this. I'm very close to just asking you to delete that poem since it's a bit flamey but most of it is inaccurate so...

That said, if one of the other mods don't think it should stand, that's fine by me~
Pages: 1