QUESTIONS ABOUT SUBMISSIONS!

Pages: 1
Hey! I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place to post something like this, but i'm quite new to rmn! The question is, how long does it take aprrox for a reveiw submission to be treated? And a game one?

On another topic, i'm in the middle of my first game that i'm looking forward to posting. However i have one worry. In the game there are light references to drugs and there is some swearing. Will this get my game refused? Tanks for your time and again, sorry if this isn't the right place for this topic!
Depends on when the game approver dude (Deckiller) is online! And light references to drugs/swearing is fine. We tend to draw a blurred line around sexually explicit material.
Ok thanks ! Good to know months of work won't be rejected 'cause i couldn't control my language! ^^
Don't worry - a lot of us swear around here. Just don't do it all the time, everywhere. (I can't really talk since, well, I swear all over the place. >.<; )

That said, a LOT of swearing in a game, just to be cool, kinda isn't. It comes off as shallow. But hey, if done right it can really help a scene!
Yeah, there isn't much seeing as most of the characters are monks! ^^ But there's a point where they meet some badass weed-smoking bandits so i thought if they all spoke like they were reading the bible it wouldn't really do much to enforce their trigger-happy attitudes! Don't worry, the swearing isn't just to be cool it's just 'cause i think that's the way these guys would speak! ^^
author=Liberty
That said, a LOT of swearing in a game, just to be cool, kinda isn't. It comes off as shallow.

Bulletstorm immediately comes to mind... :P
Brady
Was Built From Pixels Up
I don't think I remember a single line of dialogue from Bulletstorm...all I really mind is booting guys off of things, shooting explosive things into bad guys' things and directing sniper bullet-shaped things across a map into one of the head-shaped things...

Guess that's probably your point, to be fair.
author=Brady
I don't think I remember a single line of dialogue from Bulletstorm...all I really mind is booting guys off of things, shooting explosive things into bad guys' things and directing sniper bullet-shaped things across a map into one of the head-shaped things...

Guess that's probably your point, to be fair.

Bulletstorm sounds interesting!
Pages: 1