[RM2K3] HAVE A PHYSICAL SKILL BE AFFECTED BY A BLIND STATUS CONDITION?

Pages: 1
Simply, is there any way to do this (ideally without extra patches/plug-ins)? I am looking at eliminating enemies' standard attack and just using skills, but then, at least right now, their regular physical skills will never be affected by my Blind status. I already have physical/magical attributes in place, which has fixed RM2k3's damage formulas so far, so maybe I could use those somehow to solve this problem?
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
Probably not without extra patches/plugins :<

The only workaround I've found is to also make the status "silence/mute/seal" skills with a Physical Influence > 1. That way if they get affected by your Blind, the enemy won't be able to try to use their physical skills at all.

I think that's the best you can do. Sorry.
Hm...

Thanks for the help! I think I might actually be able to pull something off to suit my taste, but I would have to make a second Blind condition. So there would be one for enemies and another for the party. The enemy condition would prevent skills of a certain physical influence and then wear off based on a percent chance. However, that means Blind will just wear out faster and may be less effective...

I suppose I will have to make a decision one way or the other.
Pages: 1