LOOKING FOR WRITER/STORY TO COLLABORATE WITH ON "GRAPHIC NOVEL" IDEA (EITHER FOR NEW GAME OR CURRENT)

Pages: 1
Brady
Was Built From Pixels Up
Right, so it's the art I'm into right now.
On top of Short Games.
And mixed mediums.

Either way, I have this wee idea that I think would be cool to either base a Graphic/Visual Novel around, or even just as an addition into a current game for the sake of livening up cutscenes, theatrically.

Problem is, I have no story ideas and, to be perfectly honest, no interest in coming up with heaps of dialogue or ideas to base this around. Put bluntly, I just wanna draw. I'm happy to come up with storyboards for the scenes for them to get put in, but I don't want to have to worry about deep storytelling and dialogue on top of art that takes pretty damn long to do.

So ideally, someone has a story they want to put together, or a game that they want shinier cutscenes for, and I can draw them up to be added in. Collaboration at it's finest!

Now, to show an example of what I mean:

Everything is drawn comic book style and waits on a button press before moving on. These scenes could just be inserted around about interactive sequences freely without getting in the way of event processes since they're just pictures sitting on top of the screen.

I feel like I'm not explaining myself very well, here...

Anyone has any questions, just let me know! :D
drop me a PM or an e-mail and we talk. if you are interested in my work, check out www.void-comics.com and www.ezekiel-rage.com to see my comics and my portfolio :)
Pages: 1