HELLO, I'M NEW HERE

Pages: 1
Hello everyone. Short things short, I'm making an RPG game. So, I found this place, and that's the history of it all. And for those few people wondering, my game is planned to be a cross of Pokemon and Persona, with many twists to everything related to it.

Good to meet everyone here.
Short but detailed, well done ;) hope you like the community and good luck with your game.
Pokemona
Persemon

Hello, I am old here! Welcome to RMN!
author=kentona
Pokemona
Persemon

Hello, I am old here! Welcome to RMN!

Oh, a crossover would be extremely interesting. So many ways that could end up.

Though, my idea is more along the idea of combining game mechanic concepts for an original game, story, and world. :P
SMT on its own is already kind of like a mature version (and older version) of Pokemon, but I'd still love to see this happen!

Persemon sounds great, just saying.
author=Animus
SMT on its own is already kind of like a mature version (and older version) of Pokemon, but I'd still love to see this happen!

Persemon sounds great, just saying.

Hard to argue with that.

Originally the idea for the battle mechanics came with the thought of how you could increase the strategic value of the combat system in Persona without making it overly complicated. An idea I liked involving turn by turn set up ended up in my head, and I went to combine it with a story and world I had been pondering for a while and they fit like a charm. The Pokemon influences are mainly in the graphical design and in a lot of progression methods, with a good number of more minor parts of the battle system (like much more diverse elements and the number of attacks you get).

Though I might be going on a bit much, lol.
Pages: 1