I'M A WRITER!

Pages: 1
Yo! I am Rixel. I am into manga, hardcore metal music, ganja, role playing, and action RPG video games! I am a pretty decent writer with a few book ideas and I've always wanted to put "game designer" under my belt. I am currently not in any game projects right now and would love to join any of you on your projects!
My forte is Action, Adventure, Horror, Tragedy, Psychological, and I'm not to shabby at romance. I own my own role playing chat room if any of you might be interested: http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/LegendsofRPs and I wouldn't mind turning the ideas created in there into a game, though it's merely a thought for right now. Feel free to message me if you would like to hook up for a project!

And ladies... I'm singl- *shot*
Hardcore metal music? I wish more people had such music in their own games haha.

Welcome to the forums, and good-luck with the whole game designer thing.
author=Animus
Hardcore metal music? I wish more people had such music in their own games haha.

Welcome to the forums, and good-luck with the whole game designer thing.

Thanks man! And yeah I do too, metal is epic. And would your name happen to have something to do with assassin's creed e3e? But hey if you wanna hook up for a project I am available. One thing I forgot to mention is I am good at character development (not so much drawing though... I work with words :P)
Hiya, Rixel! Welcome to RMN. It's nice to have another cool dude here, and good news is there's an abundance of them here already. Be sure to read the "New to RMN?" article!

http://rpgmaker.net/articles/235/
Nah actually my name would have either been Animus or Anima, and my next game would take the name I don't use. Anima suited my game much better, so I opted to use Animus as my user since I've grown tired of the names I used to go by on the Internet.

As for writing that's something I like to think I do well, so I'm probably going to solo that aspect, but I'm sure there are a lot of artists out there who wouldn't mind help with writing. When it comes to help with writing in video games I've noticed people usually want help with NPC dialogue. Hopefully though there will be someone who wants more plot development help as that is what people usually base good writing on.
author=Gourd_Clae
Hiya, Rixel! Welcome to RMN. It's nice to have another cool dude here, and good news is there's an abundance of them here already. Be sure to read the "New to RMN?" article!

http://rpgmaker.net/articles/235/

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out! :D

author=Animus
Nah actually my name would have either been Animus or Anima, and my next game would take the name I don't use. Anima suited my game much better, so I opted to use Animus as my user since I've grown tired of the names I used to go by on the Internet.

As for writing that's something I like to think I do well, so I'm probably going to solo that aspect, but I'm sure there are a lot of artists out there who wouldn't mind help with writing. When it comes to help with writing in video games I've noticed people usually want help with NPC dialogue. Hopefully though there will be someone who wants more plot development help as that is what people usually base good writing on.

Thanks :D I am actually starting a project with my brother, we plan to buy VX Ace after we fool around with 2003 for a bit and make a free game, then use VX Ace and get the commercial license and all that jazz. As for you I hope to see you game soon :D Put in a metal song \m/
Hey there Animus Prime hope you like the community :) I'm a... mexican is the way people recognize me in here I think hahahaha.
author=MrChearlie
Hey there Animus Prime hope you like the community :) I'm a... mexican is the way people recognize me in here I think hahahaha.

Erm... I'm the one who started the post here XD Unless you were just saying hi to animus e3e
well, I have to add that I checked 2 times since my brain didn't wanted to remember who was the one that started the post XD today is not my day. Welcome Rixel :) hope you like it here.
author=MrChearlie
well, I have to add that I checked 2 times since my brain didn't wanted to remember who was the one that started the post XD today is not my day. Welcome Rixel :) hope you like it here.

XD Thanks.
Pages: 1