FINAL FANTASY COMPLETE COLLECTION SFONTS

Pages: 1
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Hmm, I'd never heard of SFonts; at first I thought you were speaking of SF2 files. Having those should be useful indeed. Do you know if Victor's done a similar script for XP?
author=BurningTyger
Hmm, I'd never heard of SFonts; at first I thought you were speaking of SF2 files. Having those should be useful indeed. Do you know if Victor's done a similar script for XP?

There's definitely an SFont script for XP.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This is probably a relevant link to anyone who clicked on this topic:
Game Font Database
If you're an FF fan, grab the Chrono Trigger font, since since Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI used the same font.
author=LockeZ
This is probably a relevant link to anyone who clicked on this topic:
Game Font Database
If you're an FF fan, grab the Chrono Trigger font, since since Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI used the same font.

Indeed. With a little effort, these can all be turned into perfect SFont files. I also did FF7 and FF8. Need to finish touching up the spacing and do the colors, but I'll post those here once they're done.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
...I'm not sure why exactly you'd want to convert them from a format you can use as-is to a format you need a special script to use?

Converting the SFont files into real fonts would be nice, though. So they could be used in MS Word and stuff.

But yeah gimme those FF7 and FF8 fontsses, I wants them, precious~
author=LockeZ
...I'm not sure why exactly you'd want to convert them from a format you can use as-is to a format you need a special script to use?

Converting the SFont files into real fonts would be nice, though. So they could be used in MS Word and stuff.

But yeah gimme those FF7 and FF8 fontsses, I wants them, precious~

Also gonna do the PSX FFIX font, the DS versions of the FFIII, FFIV, and FFTA2 fonts, as well as the GBA FFI/FFII Dawn of Souls font. Got 'em all ripped and saved, just need to put them in SFont format.

Also, sometimes TrueType fonts act weird with spacing and stuff when used in RPG Maker programs. Turning a misbehaving font into an SFont would eliminate that problem.
Pages: 1