INTRO

Pages: 1
Hi now I have been on here for a while but never really producing anything, really never had the time still don't have to much time but I am putting all the effort I can into making at least one game. I personally have seen a lot of fan game games witch is not the way I want to go I want to change what people see as mapping also, i'm going to build games like baldurs gate style massive worlds with content I have been messing around with rpgmaker for a while I learn fairly fast. What I hope to bring to the comunnity is something fresh and new. I am not great at scripting however I think I have almost perfected one system so far. That is that so far for my intro.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to the site!

*in before somebody posts a link/video of "Battle at Big Bridge"*
What was that?

Hehe. Anyway, welcome to the site. Make your game. It sounds like I might want to play it!
Welcome to the community!

I expect Enkidu to be signing up any moment now.
I am 2/3rds god. welcome to RMN.

author=MrCharlesMugford
Welcome to the community!

I expect Enkidu to be signing up any moment now.

You're thinking Gilgamesh. This is giglamesh.
author=kentona
You're thinking Gilgamesh. This is giglamesh.

Oh, it's all the same thing, kentnoa.
Ya I hope to make a game with familliar play yet diffrent, I promise to work on as much as I can but i'm in college taking drafting design technology.
author=giglamesh
Ya I hope to make a game with familliar play yet diffrent, I promise to work on as much as I can but i'm in college taking drafting design technology.
College is one hell of a time sink, I must say. I'm in the same boat, but for Mechanical Engineering.
Pages: 1