BEWARE!!

Pages: 1
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Hey guys,
So today, I am going to warn you all about something, Facebook, never thought about. :\
So, last month, I was friends with these two guys who ALWAYS argued.No matter what.
One of them made a hate page, bullying the other guy(Lets call the guy who made the page:A and the guy who was being "Bullied" by the page: B)
B eventually found out about the page and prove that it was all a laugh because A, was a dumbass and got all his facts wrong(Facts related to B) and eventually I spoke some sense into A's stupid ass.
Next thing I know, A appointed me as Admin of the page and deleted his profile.
I was unable to remove myself because I was not the manager of the page.
Eventually Facebook kept warning me about the page, saying it is "My page" and that I will have to appeal for the page because there are reports the page is bullying somebody.
Next thing you know, FB deletes the page,and I get the warning (1 more offense and my FB profile is permanently deleted).
So yeah, I was screwed over. >_>
So anyhow, BEWARE about such things.
Tell me if there was anything I did not think about doing which I could of done.
...Inform A about the situation when FB sent you the first warning and tell him to demote you?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Don't 'friend' dumb idiot dumb stupidheads on your facebook.
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Avee
...Inform A about the situation when FB sent you the first warning and tell him to demote you?

"A" deleted his account and completely disappeared.(And he does not live where I live. only thing I know is that he is in New Zealand.)
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I agree... :\
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Yeah, that.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I'm so stealing those words gonna use them in class soon got college classes later, I like being the funny guy. :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Some friends, huh?
And that's why I don't friend people unless I know them in real life.
This is why I don't friend people myself. If they care enough about having me as a friend on Facebook, they can do it themselves. And only for people I know in real life. That way I at least know they care enough to not be likely to pull s*** like this.

Feel sorry for you. Tough situation.
social networking websites: working as intended.
NOACCEPTANCE772
Thanks guys. :P
The real reason for befriending him was because I wanted to take a shot at ending the endless arguments between A and B.
Lets just say....I stepped on a mine or something.. >_> LOL
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
Thanks guys. :P
The real reason for befriending him was because I wanted to take a shot at ending the endless arguments between A and B.
Lets just say....I stepped on a mine or something.. >_> LOL

I have done something similiar in the navy but it was on a diffrent scale let's just say sometimes we have to hold back otherwise we open windows we should not open.
Well i don't use facebook nor do i trust it to begin with but thank you very much for this.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

So, someone can appoint you admin without your permission,
even if your there friend???? This doesn't make a lot
of sense. If true its sounds slightly illegal since
the facebook page could have been of a slightly
more illegal nature and could have implicated you
in a crime....

Anyways I'm not too sure how facebook works, maybe I
don't quite understand how this happened.
Tell FB that the page not your idea, neither was being promoted to Admin of it. Explain the entire situation as you did to us. Get them to delete the page (not your user account), and try to seek action against both these turkeys.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Fight not with monsters lest you become one. And when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
More like, Fecesbook. HUEUHUEHE

i'm consciously disregarding the rules concerning reaction images
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
CAPTOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Pages: 1