I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CRAFTING

Pages: 1
I updated my crafting even further tonight. I use rpgmaker vx ace my question is this, how do you put or can you put a icon picture in the choices box by a special symbol? I'm not sure how if it invloves pitcure I don't know how I would go about that. For example I want it like. (pic of sword/armor) the name of the sword/armor then the aquired items to make the sword/armor. If there is no way of doing this then let me know right away so I can see about working around it.
In the choice menu type "\I(n)', n being the numeric value of the icon to be used. The image will be extracted from IconSet of Graphics/System. The first icon on the top left corner has the value 1 and so n=1, then the one to its immediate right has the value 2 and so on. If you want to use custom icons just extract the IconSet, put your own custom icons in it, be aware of the slot and then import the IconSet and the rest I already explained.
author=SaitenHazard
In the choice menu type "\I(n)', n being the numeric value of the icon to be used. The image will be extracted from IconSet of Graphics/System. The first icon on the top left corner has the value 1 and so n=1, then the one to its immediate right has the value 2 and so on. If you want to use custom icons just extract the IconSet, put your own custom icons in it, be aware of the slot and then import the IconSet and the rest I already explained.

Thank you so very much this will make my crafting system stand out much better.
Pages: 1