LET'S WORK ON YOUR GAME DESCRIPTIONS!

author=Marrend

Thank you. This is also very gratifying to hear.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@Starmage: I kinda think that information can be fused to some degree for the gamepage. Maybe something like...

After the great war, the galaxy of Xerxes was divided into four sectors, under the rule of the High King. In the year 212 AXW, Arcturo Rave has risen to this lofty position. The Draconian Count, Vorakia Estuuban, has sponsored the merging of House Rave and House Zephyr, two of the most influential houses from the far reaches of the galaxy. The High King approved of this marriage, hoping to put an end to the conflict between those Houses. However, the Count may have an agenda of his own for this marriage, and may not have the best interest of the galaxy in mind.

Meanwhile, Klein, the personal bodyguard of Princess Ellemine Rave, finds himself caught up in a twist of unfavorable events. Journey into the galaxy of Xerxes and enter Klein's life, as he finds himself caught up in a galactic feud. Along the way, the fragments of his long-forgotten dark past surface, piece by piece. Will he be able to do his duty, withstand the pressure of brewing war, all the while having his past haunt him?

...that, maybe?

*Edit: The information about what sectors are controlled by what races, or which House, I don't believe that's something players need to know up front. Let players learn about that stuff gradually.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
edit: see the double post below for a description that improves on my original by omitting sectors entirely.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
It is the year 212 AXW: the Great War that ravaged the galaxy of Xerxes has given way to contentious peace. One of the legendary heroes of the war, Arcturo Rave, now presides over Xerxes as the High King. His influence, though considerable, is barely containing a galaxy divided.

Much of the conflict stems from two age-old adversaries: the humanoid Aryans of House Rave, and the lizardlike Draconians of House Zephyr. To defuse the tension, Draconian Count Vorakia Estuuban wishes to merge both houses through the marriage of Princess Ellemine Rave (daughter of the High King) and Prince Chad Zephyr (son of Lord Falric Zephyr). The High King approves of this union, but the Count may not be as trustworthy as he appears.

Journey into Xerxes and play as Klein, the personal bodyguard of Princess Rave, as he finds himself entangled in the ongoing struggle between the Aryans and Draconians. Witness the gradual restoration of his fractured, dark memories. Discover the bitter truth: can he perform his duty and withstand the pressure of brewing war while being haunted by his past?
@Marrend and Deckiller - Wow! You guys made it a lot cleaner and simpler for people to understand! :D Hmm, I guess it is indeed best if I leave the information about the Sectors and their races for the players to uncover in game. :) Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! ^_^

I'm going to use and combine both your descriptions if you do not mind! xD :D
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
happy to be of service
Hello once again guys! >.<

I made a very short vxace game that i'm planning to submit soon xD But again, as always, I need help from the kind people here for its game description in advanced. xD Hmm, anyway, here is the description. :)

Once upon a time, in the isolated town of Karonna, there lived a young boy named “Faint”. He is born half an Elf and half a Fairy. Faint, in his compassionate nature, has always dreamt of serving the people in Karonna by providing support and protection for everyone; so he started a new guild along with his closest friends, Rue and Kailah.

Now, with the ongoing monster attacks, Faint and his friends must prove to the Mayor of Karonna that their guild is more than capable of protecting the town.
Will Faint’s guild emerge victorious from a series of challenges, which they will soon be facing?

Thank you so much for any help. ^_^
Marrend
My take on that description would be something like...

In the isolated town of Karonna, there was a young boy named Faint. Born as a half-Elf, half-Fairy, his compassionate nature lead him to dream of serving the people of Karonna. With the assistance of his friends, Rue and Kailah, he forms his own guild.

With monsters attacking Karonna continuously, Faint's new guild is put to the test. Can they prove their worth to the mayor, and overcome this challenge? What other challenges could await them?

...that. Though, I note that such a description is only 445 characters.
Wow! It looks a lot cleaner now! Thanks a lot Marrend! ^_^ Well, the game description will include the features and my personal notes, so I guess it'll cover the rest of the characters. :) Thank you so much once again, Marrend. xD (it's a simple and short game, btw. xD)
Hy guys , please help me about description of my game. I try submit my game in this website , but my game is danied with three times. Please help me about my description game. This is my link about my description game https://rpgmaker.net/games/10354/

Sorry my english language is bad

Please anyone help me for my problem
You have to write (copy & paste) your description here~
Hy guys , please help me about description of my game. I try submit my game in this website , but my game is danied with three times. Please help me about my description game. This is my description game. Sorry my english language is bad
Please anyone help me for my problem

DESCRIPTION GAME

This game contain system battle Rpg , you can get sensation epic animation with monster battle. Player can choose skill for use to defeat a monster. You can try game play in the browser from itch.io or you can play in the browser in gamejolt.

FEATURED GAME

• Live a cinematic story driven adventure

• Customise heroes with unique stances and techniques

• Battle over 80 fully animated monsters

• Forge unique master weapons and armor

• Immerse yourself with an amazing retro styled soundtrack

• Relive the glory days of JRPGs as you remember them

• Discover a plethora of secrets, collectables to gather, secret bosses to fight and find the famous developer room

• Play with a completely custom game engine, with advanced interactions and visual effects

• Over 80 floors to explore.

• Randomized monsters.

• Randomized loot.

• Explore this group of characters, and learn how their lives have been
    affected by the past, their friends, and their own actions

• Contains colourful and lively custom graphics, detailed sprites, creepy-cute monsters, and anime-styled cutscene art

• A 20-30 hour epic, written as a heavily character-driven narrative

• Fun turned-based combat made amusing -Dynamically engaging sprite-based scenes

• NewGamePlus availability

• Online Chat System with other player

• Fishing Mini Game

Legenda Kristal is an adventure game featuring history in Indonesia. The purpose of this game is to preserve the history of Indonesia among young people, using the method of learning while playing that is expected to introduce a typical character in indonesia.Game This tells the struggle of a young man to convince the heroes in the past in order to mambantu defeat Dajjal and his troops wants to destroy mankind in the future. Now the future of mankind is in your hands, and only you can convince them, in order to save mankind. So, now convince them by studying its history and feel the sensation of adventure

SYSTEM REQUIREMENT GAME

• WINDOWS
CPU/Processor: intel core 3 or higher
Memory RAM: 2GB RAM
Graphic: DirectX 9/Open GL 4.1 capable GPU
HDD/Storage: 600 MB
Display Resolution: 816x640 or higher

• Mac OS X
Memory RAM: 2GB RAM or higher
Graphic: compatible open GLR

• Linux

Brower : Recommended firefox support with HTML5 game audio.

• Android
CPU/Processor: Octa Core or higher

• Android Demo Version
HDD/Storage: 190 MB

• Web Browser

Requires internet connection to load data from server to run game because user does not need to download game.You can accest game only version demo with play in browser
Marrend
@gingerson: Personally speaking, I feel the images between the "Game Description" header and "Summary" header can be left out. Gamepages have their own images tab, after all.

As for the rest, I would suggest...

Legenda Kristal is an adventure game using a historically accurate Indonesia as a base, to preserve it's history among it's young people. It's story focuses on the struggle of a young man convincing heroes of the past to defeat Dajjal, and his troops, from destroying mankind in the future.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• WINDOWS
Memory RAM: 2GB RAM
Graphic: DirectX 9/Open GL 4.1 capable GPU

• Mac OS X
Graphic: compatible open GLR

• Linux

• Android
CPU/Processor: Octa Core or higher

• Android Demo Version
HDD/Storage: 190 MB

Requires an internet connection to load data from the server to run. Note that you do not download the game. It is accessible to play only in a browser. Using itch.io or Gamejolt is preferred, and the recommended browser is Firefox with HTML game audio.

Features
-Live a cinematic story driven adventure
-Customize heroes with unique stances and techniques
-Battle over 80 fully animated monsters
-Forge unique master weapons and armor
-Immerse yourself with an amazing retro styled soundtrack
-Relive the glory days of JRPGs as you remember them
-Discover a plethora of secrets, collectables to gather, secret bosses to fight and, find the secret developer's room
-Play with a completely custom game engine, with advanced interactions and visual effects
-Over 80 floors to explore.
-Randomized monsters.
-Randomized loot.
-Explore this group of characters, and learn how their lives have been affected by the past, their friends, and their own actions
-Contains colorful and lively custom graphics, detailed sprites, creepy-cute monsters, and anime-styled cutscene art
-Fun turned-based combat made amusing
-Dynamically engaging sprite-based scenes
-New Game+ availability
-Online Chat System with other player
-Fishing Mini Game
-Estimated play time of 20-30 hours

...this?

*Edit: Though, if the preferred method of playing the game is via itch.io or Gamejolt, I'm inclined to recommend linking to where the game exists on those sites when speaking about them.
@Marrend Thank for your suggestion about my description in my game

I hope my game can be accepted on this website

You can visit my page if you like my game Legenda Kristal
Hello,
I need some help with my game description.
I thought my english improved since Lumina, but I still have some issues.
Could you help me with them ?
One day, a young woman woke in a strange place.
Every thing was bright and peaceful, the nature was luxurious but she was alone and had no idea when and how she ended up there…Until she heard a women voice.
Guided by her, this voice appear to be from a woman who claim to be “Elena” the guardian of the “Paradise Lost”, a place whose purpose is to give a second chance to few humans to came back to life by realising few task…And that’s the place where our young woman ended up. To make thing worse, aside from being dead she also noticed that she suffer from amnesia…She lost all of her memories aside from her name: Mathilde. A detail that was not supposed to happen according to Elena.
But for her that’s another reason for Mathilde to fulfill her task: “Cure Iris”
Although she have no idea what that mean and how she can do that, she’s still set to make this task a success while trying to regain her memory loss…Or maybe even more than that…

Thanks for helping me !
Marrend
@RitoJS: My take on that would be something like...

A young woman wakes in a strange place. While it was bright, peaceful, and luxurious, she still felt nervous being alone. How did she even get here, and when?

A voice called out to her. It identified itself as Elena, the Guardian of Paradise Lost. It is a place whose purpose is to give a second chance at life to those recently departed. This second chance is not simply given. It must be earned through various trials.

Suffering from amnesia, the young woman could barely remember her first life. The only thing she could recall was her name, and a desire to cure Iris. She could not recall who Iris was, or what malady she was inflicted with, but, it was all she had. The trials ahead may jog more memories, or perhaps grant something more.

...that?
Marrend
If you intend on creating a gamepage from this site, my chief suggestions would be to let the screenshots be in the screenshot section of the page, the character information on a separate sub-page, and the play by Purple Hills to be set up as media. While uploading images can be done as part of the process of submitting a gamepage, submitting media and creating sub-pages are not, and would need an accepted gamepage first.

That aside, my suggestion for the description might be something like...

Soren is a young man with dreams of high adventure. One day, he sets out from his small hamlet, seeking to become a mercenary in the employ of the Limoise army. Along the way, he comes across the new Valhsin of Limsa, Payne. Soren considers the possibility of getting an endorsement of the Valhisn, and decides to accompany her on her pilgrimage. It was supposed to merely be a mutually beneficial agreement. However, the pair eventually find that they are bound together by a higher purpose, and must unite their powers for the greater good.

...that. I don't believe the part about how the game-world came to be is needed in the game description. That can be relayed in-game via books, dialog, or what-have-you. It is also my belief that your forward could be written as a blog concerning the history of the game. I must then note that blogs are also one of the things that can be added/done after a gamepage is accepted.

I hope this helps, and isn't terribly confusing!
thank you very much for your opinion! it is true that the presentation of projects on this forum is different from the forums I attend. I would change my advice and take the presentation. concerning the paragraph texts, the translation is good? Because even if I separate in blogs or articles, it must be understandable by the community.