POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Like it says on the tin.

There's no one above me, so the first person gets to post an insane lie about me! Exciting! Please come up with something horrifying!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Is actually a legitimate medical professional

Scary I know right?
He'd be all like, "Dude, it's not Lupus, it's a rare form of Bohemian malaria, also, fix your boss fights!"
LockeZ is a member of the Illuminati, chiefly responsible for writing the Voynich Manuscript (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, LOCKEZ? WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I heard MrCharlesMugford lost his virginity in a threesome. Is it true?
Ratty524 is wanted in 54 states and 12 continents for putting googly eyes on sharks so people would swim towards them to their deaths.
TDS feeds his neighbor's cats to the giant snails he reintroduced into Florida's ecosystem.
Gourdy keeps the last dodo in his basement.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Every night CyberDagger sneaks into church to play Bach's Toccata and Fuga in D minor on the pipe organ. He almost got caught by a very sleep-deprived local resident once.
I'm afraid to post here wait I am posting here. fudge.

Um...

MirrorMasq secretly killed Shigeru Miyamoto and is pretending to be him. He plans to brainwash all the children who play Mario and take over the world.
wildwes likes to eat kittens. With ketchup.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In the mid-1970s, Arandomgamemaker once jokingly suggested to a man who would later come to be known as the Unabomber, "Haha, dude, what if you just went around blowing up everything that relied on technology?"
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
LockeZ misdiagnosed Helen Keller with sarcoidosis. He then had to yank out Helen's polonium-laced tampon out of her magic ravine. Then he died and zombified, thus becoming Dr. Locke Znderson M.D.
Neither Le Marc nor Danny Ocean's crew beat Baron Francois Toulour AKA the Night Fox to the Imperial Coronation Egg.

It was stolen first by Nightowl.
Sauce use to be VSauce, but then lost their brain which in this case brain means V, so Vsauce means Brain Sauce. In other words, if you see a V running around here, please return Sauce's brain to him.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
MLP fucked Pyrodoom's brain so much that he can't see the difference between hedgehogs and ponies anymore.
Nightowl gave every women in the world a happy ending ;)
author=Jeroen_Sol
Every night CyberDagger sneaks into church to play Bach's Toccata and Fuga in D minor on the pipe organ. He almost got caught by a very sleep-deprived local resident once.

You just made me look awesome! Anyway...

giglamesh is actually the ancient Sumerian king Gilgamesh. He thought by switching the order of two letters he could trick us, but I'm on to him. This seems to indicate that he did obtain eternal life, and the reports of his journey are wrong.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Cyberdagger was born with the strange gift of cyberdaggermancy, which is to say, mastery of cyberdaggers. If you see him typing furiously on a keyboard, you should probably panic.

Cyberdaggers are faster than you.