POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=MirrorMasq
Jeroen is a nice person.

Why, thank you. ORZ

slashphoenix is trying to build a device to contact his home planet that he's found a new planet to blow up with their death laser. Luckily he lacks the Einsteinium to do so, and when he finally does find it, it'll take 15 years for the signal to travel to his planet, then another 15 for the beam to hit us, so we'll be fine for at least 30 more years.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In 2001, at the site of an experimental microwave test, Jeroen_Sol was exposed to near-lethal levels of radiation, and a tumor began growing from the side of his shoulder. The tumor eventually developed a face, and when the doctors amputated it, they amputated the wrong face, leaving the current Jeroen_Sol as a disembodied head in a glass jar. The malformed tumor, still connected to his body, started wearing a wig and went on to become a pop idol known as Lady Gaga.
LockeZ was the mastermind behind the nukes, he also created a time machine using the power of a nuke. He thus went back into time and help develop the first spaceship, now he is working on becoming president.

Care to explain what you were doing on the Grassy Knoll, LockeZ?

EDIT: Why must I always get beaten to punch with LockeZ
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
MrCharlesMugford is actually Mituna Captor in a human disguise.

author=giglamesh
Nightowl gave every women in the world a happy ending ;)
I'm going to go ahead and guess I severed all the ovaries in the world.
Nightowl loves children and would do anything to protect them.

author=Arandomgamemaker
wildwes is an evil person.

Why thank you, but flattery won't stop me from ruling the world!
Wildwes' real name is William Henry McCarthy, Jr. He was once an outlaw on the wild west better known as Billy the Kid, until his supposed demise at the hands of Pat Garrett. The truth is Wildwes survived the encounter, and now terrorizes the modern wild west known as RMN.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sauce used to own a company that manufactures several different kinds of sauces, until his factory exploded. It was quite messi, to say the least.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Ratty is a lab rat tested on by Edwin Hubble, launching him into space and ratty ended up colonizing Alpha Centuri and is millions of years ahead man-kind both technologically and socially.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
seiromem is a fine example of an upstanding human being with great moral integrity

EDIT: DAMN MM beat me to it
Yellow Magic is actually Kim Jong Un's account. At least here on RMN he can experience what it is to be normal.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Yellow Magic is actually secretly a blue mage but is ashamed because if anyone found out he would be disowned by his family, a long line of yellow mages. Yellow mages, as you know, cast spells powered by internet memes. by browsing reddit they are able to siphon power into their powerful castings.

EDIT: Curses!
DOUBLE EDIT: Cyberdagger's head is actually a dagger! Like one of those dudes from Super Mario RPG! Who knew!?
Slashphoenix is Stephen King. He has come to convert RMN into an alien manufacturer so his newest book will become a reality.
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Arandomgamemaker is not random.
Cocassu once built a missile out of a log, a rubber ducky, three coconuts, a Batman book, a Nintendo DS, a tennis racket and a chicken leg. The resulting missile was so pawerful that it propelled itself back in time and ended up causing the extinction of the dinosaurs.
CyberDagger Is spy his real name is Bill Gates he is looking for the next thing that will change the gammer community.
giglamesh is actually an agent of North Korea trying to track down Bill Gates so that their nuke-launching software won't blue-screen on launch.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
antilurker is not a transvestite