POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Antilurker77 and Despite are actually passionate lovers, who must hide their feelings in public by pretending to dislike each-other, because they know that the general public frowns upon that type of pedophilia.
LockeZ is a world renowned collector of used tampons that have been inside gorillas.

Male gorillas.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
TDS is, in fact, a walrus.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Halibabica is actually impressed.
He was also exposed to radiation in Chernobyl, which caused his eyes to inflate. Then everyone thought he was a witch, so they threw rocks and sticks at him so Halibabica had to move into Chernobyl's derelict, irradiated ruins.
Not only does Nightowl know full well how to operate pants, he was in fact the inventor of Blue Jeans.
MrCHarlesMugford gets his clothing from a gay club how gets his clothing off the guys when he is straight is a good question.
Chears often goes door to door swindling small children into giving their life savings for the internet.
Nightowl
Gourd_Clae actually hates gourds. He loves cucumbers and pumpkins though.
Nightowl's arch enemey is pinky and the brain
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Secretly admits that his final fantasy days were a waste of time.
Benos isn't a bunny girl. He is, in fact, your average twentysomething RMN user.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
He never killed any maccas stores.
^ Put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp (and put the ram in the rama lama ding dong).
Nightowl
Lucidstillness just spoke gibberish because he's actually Doodlebob.

NEHOY MINOY MA NA MOY MOY
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Nightowl secretly enjoys all of the times he is mistaken for SnowOwl.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Caz is not afraid of women and hates cute dogs.
Deckiller puts googly eyes on his butt and takes pictures of it with a gun taped to it to send to diplomats with the caption "It's just been revoked".

author=halibabica
TDS is, in fact, a walrus.

If you only knew how perfect your comment is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIV_w2C8dM
Nightowl
Jomarcenter's Future Helper and the Seven Tower won a Misao.