POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Caz was orphaned as a baby when rabid wolverines sent her parents to an alternate dimension, and she was raised by a circus troupe with superpowers. At the age of eleven she developed the ability to shoot spaghetti from her fingers and now travels the world providing free spaghetti to the homeless.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Trihan finally released that game.
Trihan
Oh I wondered when someone was going to go there.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Trihan obviously hates doctor who and ponies.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Kyrsty's face is actually a leathery ass wrapped with various belts.
Trihan
Nightowl's makerscore is actually 3161 but he accidentally pulled us all into a mirror universe where everything is backwards.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
UPRC is a North Korean spy.
Hexatona once took a shot of whiskey out of his own belly button.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
FlyingJester likes to move it move it with Kentona's Cat.
There is no cats, Jeroen. It's all a goverment's lie.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
MirrorMAsq is actually a swarm of intelligent cockroaches.
BurningTyger is Roxas.
Sorry about the glass, bud.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Gourd is a plant typing stuff!
a soviet plant from the KGB
Dudesoft makes counterfeit lawn gnomes in his rented storage unit
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Link forgot to get the Wooden Sword from the old man, and was viciously murdered by Stalfos and now haunts the world as a Ghini, killing all of his kin who try to get the Magic Sword.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When Jeroen_Sol's boat got shipwrecked and he was stranded on an island with aboriginees for eight months, the natives began worshipping him as a god. For generations, they will now tell their children stories of Jeroen, the God of Man-Queef.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
LockeZ once took "A cat is fine too" too far.
Jeroen_Sol
Hexatona once ate yellow snow, which sparked the beginning of a line of 'accidents' involving laxitive, vagisil, bleach and his own hair.
Trihan
Jeroen_Sol is the founder of MENSA.