POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Trihan is a cannibalistic psycho-maniac who roles his turds into balls and eats them. It was for the latter reason he failed to achieve the death sentence.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
seiromem edits all his posts compulsively because he mispells words like "sentance"
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Isrieri can into forums when he really wants to.
Seiromem
Halibabica's name means something.
Seiemom secretly LOVES to be called Memories
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pyrodoom once travelled to a parallel universe just so he could make out with himself.
LockeZ always forget to Locke the bathroom door while taking a dump
Seiromem
Mr Chearlie just tweeted about his narrow escape at the cost of his leg from a fire that sparked from his uranium ball in the basement.
Memories over here is Seiromem's evil twin brother. And guess what, I'm Memories. *takes off my hedgehog mask*

author=LockeZ
Pyrodoom once travelled to a parallel universe just so he could make out with himself.

Actually that was true. You know me too well. :3
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
pyrodoom thinks Sonic the Hedgehog is the worst video game franchise ever made and only pretends to like it for the sake of irony.
He came from the future. Trying to warned us a dangerous virtual reality game that make us stuck in the game (Cannot log-out) forever.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
JomarCentre commissioned Jack Kirby to draw his current avatar before Kirby died. He spent $500.
Seiromem
Dudesoft is a soft dude.
seiromem is Dr. Toadly!!!!!
Seiromem
author=wildwes
seiromem is Dr. Toadly!!!!!

We need lies here wildwes.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Isn't a super marios bro fan.
Benos's mind isn't full of fuck.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
pyrodoom is mila kunis in disguise
Adon237 is truly a paragon of altruism.

He always makes sure to carry his trusty bottle of glitter in order to cheer up any depressed person he comes across, and he does so by first looking at them in the eye with a very caring look as he sprinkles glitter on his hands and follows it up by slapping them in the face while he yells "You're fabulous!".

Some call him the "Glitter saint" while others call him the fabulizer. I just think he's a great person doing great things with glittler.
TDS is so bad at Ruby, he knows how to program in Garnet.