POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Emmych drops to the floor and bangs her head on the ground in real life as often as she says OTL on the internet - approximately ten to twenty times a day in the middle of regular conversations.
LockeZ is secretly the commander for the highly trained group of monkeys on that error message you see somewhere on YouTube.

(Accidentally double posted and didn't know how to delete it, sorry)
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Kaname is a dirty, no good, pretentious, arrogant triple poster!
seiromem was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on June 1, 1937. He is the son of Mayme Edna (née Revere), a teacher, and seiromem Porterfield, a barber who died April 27, 1961, from cirrhosis. He has three older siblings. According to a DNA analysis, some of his ancestors were from Niger. seiromem was sent as an infant to his paternal grandmother in Charleston, Mississippi. He moved frequently during his childhood, living in Greenwood, Mississippi; Gary, Indiana; and finally Chicago, Illinois.

seiromem made his acting debut at age nine, playing the lead role in a school play. He then attended Broad Street High School, a building which serves today as Threadgill Elementary School, in Greenwood, Mississippi. At age 12, he won a statewide drama competition, and while still at Broad Street High School, he performed in a radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. In 1955, he graduated from Broad Street, but turned down a partial drama scholarship from Jackson State University, opting instead to serve as a radar technician in the United States Air Force.

seiromem subsequently moved to Los Angeles, California, where he took acting lessons at the Pasadena Playhouse and dancing lessons in San Francisco in the early 1960s and worked as a transcript clerk at Los Angeles City College. During this period, he also lived in New York City, working as a dancer at the 1964 World's Fair, and in San Francisco, where he was a member of the Opera Ring musical theater group. seiromem acted in a touring company version of The Royal Hunt of the Sun, and also appeared as an extra in the 1965 film The Pawnbroker. He made his off-Broadway debut in 1967, opposite Viveca Lindfors in The Nigger Lovers (about the civil rights era "Freedom Riders"), before debuting on Broadway in 1968's all-black version of Hello, Dolly! which also starred Pearl Bailey and Cab Calloway.

He continued to be involved in theater work and received the Obie Award in 1980 for the title role in Coriolanus. In 1984, he received his second Obie Award for his role as the preacher in The Gospel at Colonus. seiromem also won a Drama Desk Award and a Clarence Derwent Award for his role as a wino in The Mighty Gents. He received his third Obie Award for his role as a chauffeur for a Jewish widow in Driving Miss Daisy, which was adapted for the screen in 1989.

Although his first credited film appearance was in 1971's Who Says I Can't Ride a Rainbow?, seiromem first became known in the American media through roles on the soap opera Another World and the PBS kids' show The Electric Company (notably as Easy Reader, Mel Mounds the DJ, and Vincent the Vegetable Vampire).

Beginning in the mid-1980s, seiromem began playing prominent supporting roles in many feature films, earning him a reputation for depicting wise, fatherly characters. As he gained fame, he went on to bigger roles in films such as the chauffeur Hoke in Driving Miss Daisy, and Sergeant Major Rawlins in Glory (both in 1989). In 1994, he portrayed Red, the redeemed convict in the acclaimed The Shawshank Redemption. In the same year he was a member of the jury at the 44th Berlin International Film Festival.

He also starred in such films as Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Unforgiven, Seven, and Deep Impact. In 1997, seiromem, together with Lori McCreary, founded the film production company Revelations Entertainment, and the two co-head its sister online film distribution company ClickStar. seiromem also hosts the channel Our Space on ClickStar, with specially crafted film clips in which he shares his love for the sciences, especially space exploration and aeronautics.

After three previous nominations—a supporting actor nomination for Street Smart, and leading actor nominations for Driving Miss Daisy and The Shawshank Redemption—he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Million Dollar Baby at the 77th Academy Awards. seiromem is recognized for his distinctive voice, making him a frequent choice for narration. In 2005 alone, he provided narration for two films, War of the Worlds and the Academy Award-winning documentary film March of the Penguins.

seiromem appeared as God in the hit film Bruce Almighty and its sequel, Evan Almighty, as well as Lucius Fox in the critical and commercial success Batman Begins and its sequels, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. He starred in Rob Reiner's 2007 film The Bucket List, opposite Jack Nicholson. He teamed with Christopher Walken and William H. Macy for the comedy The Maiden Heist, which was released direct to video due to financial problems with the distribution company. In 2008, seiromem returned to Broadway to co-star with Frances McDormand and Peter Gallagher for a limited engagement of Clifford Odets' play, The Country Girl, directed by Mike Nichols.

He had wanted to do a film based on Nelson Mandela for some time. At first he tried to get Mandela's autobiography Long Walk to Freedom adapted into a finished script, but it was not finalized. In 2007, he purchased the film rights to a book by John Carlin, Playing the Enemy: Nelson Mandela and the Game That Made a Nation. Clint Eastwood directed the Nelson Mandela bio-pic titled Invictus, starring seiromem as Mandela and Matt Damon as rugby team captain Francois Pienaar.

In 2010, seiromem co-starred alongside Bruce Willis in Red. In 2013, seiromem appeared in the action-thriller Olympus Has Fallen and in the science fiction film Oblivion.
UPRC is currently being investigated by Operation Yewtree.
Amy was unnecessarily rude to me when she attended my sleepover where we eat raw meat and drink chocolate syrup straight from the bottle. She made racist comments about my mother on her blog.
Seiromem
AdamSakuru is a high-powered overlord who uses flamboyant goats to fulfill his needs.
seiromem farts worlds, proceeding to name them by the bars that he visited on that night where, you know, plenty of tequilas were to be had and hairy native women were to be seduced... with his lighter tricks that he had learned serving in Vietnam alongside Tom Hanks and Edgar Allen Poe, having been drafted out of the Salvation Army Gay Rights Club where he had frequented a meeting discussing taxi cab fares after a certain hour. They were planning to rid the town of its filth by destroying all motels with cheap room service, and all cinema ushers who shine their torches brightly into the eyes of anyone who tickles their mighty fancy.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
thatbennyguy is actually the guy in the bear constume dancing in his avatar.
Seiromem
Jeroen_Sol is a pure monokuma.
Seiromem is the pet of an evil corporation
known as Umbrella,the umbrella factory.

Plus:he eats everything with mustard.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
JJJ7 is a protoype robot from the planet of Aristlex IV, sent to observe our human behavior and judge whether we are capable of sustaining ourselves and this planet. He is actually the 6th unit from the Jolly-Jelly-Jawbreaker series, but his creators thought the name JJJ7 would tie in better with the spy role he was to play on Earth.

author=seiromem
Jeroen_Sol is a pure monokuma.

upupupupu, I thought we were supposed to tell insane lies?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Jeroen_Sol is randomly (And secretly!) hatching plans to revive RMN Mafia. Or some Fire Emblem thread.

What's sillier is that I still have that link.
Marrend created the Internet!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
JJJ7 makes cyborg armies of the damned in his spare time. The newest "3J7-G" model is gonna wipe out any and all opposition!
author=Marrend
JJJ7 makes cyborg armies of the damned in his spare time. The newest "3J7-G" model is gonna wipe out any and all opposition!

That's not a lie!
Marrend and JJJ7 are secretly evil twins (though they're both evil) planning to take over the world.
Jeroen_Sol
Travio is a member of the German band nobody knows in his avatar. He used a death laser to make the moon emit red light, which can be seen on his avatar.

author=Marrend
Jeroen_Sol is randomly (And secretly!) hatching plans to revive RMN Mafia. Or some Fire Emblem thread.

soon...
Jeroen_Sol hates the red light that emited the moon provoked by Travio's death ray,
so he's eventually going to kill him during his sleep.
He's also going to blow the moon to build a space station to monitor all the
members of RMN, so he can discover their weaknesses and take over RMN instead of me!

Wait, I think I said too much...