POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Tangled is an independent...

Wait, this is not a reference to the Forum Mafia games?
Anyway...

#LynchTangledLion
author=JJJ7
Tangled is an independent...

Wait, this is not a reference to the Forum Mafia games?
Anyway...

#LynchTangledLion

Yes it is, glad somebody caught it(Maybe we should make a Thread Requesting it be added...)

Anyway, JJJ Stands for J. Jonah Jameson of Spider-Man Fame, Which Means JJJ7 Is A Menace!

(P.S. Your Lynch vote doesn't count because, while it IS bold, it's not also RED)
TangledLion is a cheaply made piece of rectangular plastic that was produced in Denmark.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
MajoracanKing wears his underwear on his head and dances the Macarena ever 3rd Tuesday of the month.
(Actually it's every second Tuesday.)

Nhubi is secretly an Ex mob member who once lived in the southern most tip of Florida and sold tortoise shells illegally.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
TungerManU Is secretly a Nintendo Dev, responsible for the creation of the WII U.

He plans to release his greatest game, Hungerman U in 2035 on the 4DS.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
TungerManU looks exactly like the main character from his game Fly Forever - and he also moves exactly the same way.
Never Silent is... well never silent, when he isn't talking he always emitting a High-Pitched Squealing sound, How do I know? Simple, He is my annoying little brother.

(Also @JJJ7, Thanks a lot, True Story: After you said #LynchTangledlion, People in the game I was Playing over at SMBXfourms Lynched ME! To make matters worse, I was a BLUE! The second they killed Actually... So, yeah, thanks.)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Are you telling me I've got an older brother in the USA? Holy crab salad!

TangledLion always wears a white glove on his left hand. This is because he once tried to punch Sonic the Hedgehog in the back of the head. Now there's a giant hole in his hand and he cannot use it any more.
He is not a fan of Michael Jackson, by the way.
TungerManU's username it's actually pronounced TugerUMan.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
JJJ7 is secretly a tentacled horror from the 13th dimension and he has gone through 30 laptops in the last year because it's impossible to get his slime out of the keyboards.
nhubi actually is the creator of steam and tries to keep a low profile by "not having an account".
TungerManU got it right!
Kylaila is actually the lead detective in the mystery known as RMN! But in reality, Kylaila has been extorting the cast! But in reality, Kylaila is the victim all along, caught up in a conspiracy forcing Kylaila to take part in the mystery! But in reality, Kylaila is actually a bird and has been on the prowl to hide the feather trail.
facesforce is selling all of the free RMN games (even the crappy ones...) in the black market for US$50 each one, in order to buy a PS4 (or an XBOX One depending on which console he thinks is the best).