POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

nhubi is actually very good a games and is a member of the MLG Elite Sn1p4rzz team, and thus by extension the Illuminati.
TurkeyDawg is the leader of the never lost colony of Roanoke. He is the leader of the Freemasons.

Sic Semper Tyrannis! (None of that should make any sense)
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
MajoracanKing is currently the most lucid person on the planet.

(because seriously anyone who thinks thus always to tyrants doesn't make sense can't be thinking straight. Also the Roanoke settlers interbred with the local tribes, no loss there :) )

nhubi still doesn't know how to tell the hour.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Ilan thinks carefully and puts a lot of time into his posts.
seiromem is wrong.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Ilan is secretly a convert to the church of the FSM and is trying to convince everyone else to join.

BTW Tell the hour what exactly, that's he's adopted?
nhubi has just won second prize in a beauty contest. Collect $10.
@nhubi: I think I said it wrong, I should have said "tell the time of the clock"... :(

AlphaOmega247 went to that same beauty contest and he won!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Ilan14 was once hideously deformed as a child. He now haunts the bowels of an old French opera house terrorizing the actors.
pianotm played the role of Julia Roberts in the autobiographical movie of her life.
UPRC once crushed a can of Campbell's Hearty Beef Stew on his forehead.

author=Ilan14
AlphaOmega247 went to that same beauty contest and he won!
You're supposed to tell a LIE about the person. :P
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
AlphaOmega247 invented BATTLESHIP after serving not one but two tours in the Chinese Navy. Offering those who excelled at it the position of Admiral of an entire fleet.
pianotm
InfectionFiles is actually Sir Francis Bacon. After discovering the elixir vitae after the years of occult studies, he faked his death and now secretly hides out in America, and having found immortality, is now content to do whatever suits his fancy.
pianotm is creating his own language spoken through trumpet notes in lieu of words.
pianotm
Homunculus is actually an homunculus. He was created by noted alchemist Nicholas Flamel and now wanders the Earth looking for something to do.
author=nhubi
(because seriously anyone who thinks thus always to tyrants doesn't make sense can't be thinking straight. Also the Roanoke settlers interbred with the local tribes, no loss there :) )
They don't go together or make sense. That's why I said that. XD

JJJ is is the dwarf in the flask and destroyed almost an entire country back in the day.

pianotm
MajorcanKing is actually an alien who is studying our progress. He finds our fascination with 2D games in the face of 3D technology amusing and mildly entertaining. When the aliens finally decide the race is too dangerous to live, thanks to MajorcanKing's observations, they may just save the members of RMN.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Pianotm knows the other use of tinfoil.