POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(LMAO @ Liza Minnelli shrine! I almost blew orange juice out of my nose!)

Homunculus is actually Ultragirl, a crimefighting superheroine dressed in a coloful set of tights with a cape and a mask.
pianotm is a professional Bigfoot bounty hunter and has proof of his existence stored away in his freezer.
AlphaOmega247 is the illegitament son of our lord and savior
Mr.T. That's not offensive right?
pianotm
author=MajoracanKing
AlphaOmega247 is the illegitament son of our lord and savior
Mr.T. That's not offensive right?

Once more, I am totally ROTFLMAO.
author=AlphaOmega247
pianotm is a professional Bigfoot bounty hunter and has proof of his existence stored away in his freezer.

Surprisingly close to one of my hobbies and if I lived in the Rocky Mountain/National Forest area, I'm sure I'd be looking for Bigfoot, but the bounty hunter part is BS. As for having proof stored in my freezer...hmm. O.o

Okay, back to business:

MajorcanKing has is a supergenius: he has decoded the Voynich Manuscript and keeps the translation in a shoebox under his bed, he knows Victoria's Secret, and he knows how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
1. The last time that somebody claimed to have found Bigfoot (well, the last time that I can remember, anyway), they killed it and stored the remains in their freezer. Though it... (shock) ...turned out it wasn't really Bigfoot. Don't remember what it really was. Probably a rotten enchilada or something.

2. I'm totally Mr. T's son.

3. pianotm is an active member in North Dakota's second-largest Holstein cow tipping club.
ALphaOmega247 is going to anime midwest with me. I hope he brings his dad!
MajorcanKing knows the secret for the man to walk into the Sun without being burned to ashes.
Ilan is coming to anime midwest with MajorcanKing and me. We're going to cosplay as Link (me), Rosalina, and Zero Suit Samus. Oh man, this is going to be so much fun!

ALSO: I'm physically old enough to be considered an adult. We don't need my dad as a chaperon. Additionally, we wouldn't WANT that.
Yeah, but I was going along with the idea that he was Mr.T. XD

Anyway, Alpha is a deranged killer whose main victims are 15 year old boys. This, however, doesn't deter me from going to a convention with him.
pianotm
MajorcanKing has posted and will continue to post more than anyone else in Suikoden Mafia.
pianotm was once stranded on a deserted island. In order to escape, he waded out into the shallows and waited there three days and three nights till all manner of sea creatures came acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed them together and made a raft.
(That's the coolest thing I ever heard, Period.)

AlphaOmega247 Will always get suckered into listening to door to door sells men because he doesn't know how to say "Get the heck off my property you good for nothing capitalist." or simply "no".
pianotm
(MK, go to Netflix, order Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, and watch it)

MajorcanKing is a movie buff.
(Hey, he thinks I'm a freaking genius, pianotm! Don't go ruining it for him!)

pianotm is a semi-professional yodeler.
AlphaOmega247 is planning... TO BURN THE SUN!!!

(Seriously, that's such a lame idea...)

llan14 has been banned due to lack of human facial parts.
pianotm
(How does that ruin it? That movie's awesome)

MajorcanKing HAS NOT confused this thread with the Ban Game, and is secretly planning to take over RMN by fashioning his life to be identical to Kentona's. He's almost got enough saved up for the necessary plastic surgery.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Pianotm is a lying bastard and is actually a sitar technician.
pianotm
(Actually, I've branched out into guitar building. Sitars and guitars both are built by luthiers (Guitar builders))

Nightowl is actually one of the undead. He just puts these avatars up as reverse psychology.