POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Painotm wants to become president and is willing to use mind control to get his wish. He has already developed some wicked melodies, that when played make people want to do his bidding.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
MajoracanKing is the leader of the Satanist movement and is employed by the Illuminati, he also funded Westboro baptist church and tried to summon a big moon to crush all life on earth.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Homunculus
Bizarre Monkey is the internet.
An insane lie... or is it!?

It's one of those intense mysteries!

Homunculus wrote the first draft for full metal alchemist as a design document for how he planned to make the world a living hell beyond what it was already.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
BizarreMonkey is actually a monkey. He followed them home and they taught him speak the language of the gods; Esperanto.
The TM in pianotm is a trademark.
JJJ's real name is Joffrey Jonas Jones.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
yuna21 sucks at mapping.
NeverSilent SUCKS at eventing.
Ilan14 enjoys underwater basket weaving.
Right now, MajoracanKing is only wearing a shirt.
You wish that was a lie. JJJ7 wants to see me with out a shirt.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
MajoracanKing is actually Aremen, the mysterious RM guru that slips in and out of the boards, posting the most divine of RPG Maker games.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
The triangle on pianotm's weird mushroom hat is not a part of the Triforce, it's the ILLUMINATI.

ELOOMENATEY/ILULUMENETEY/ALUMINATY/ALUMINUM FOIL CONFORMED
Nightowl is actually a sentient cabbage.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
yuna likes to stroll around at midnight while wearing a plate of spaghetti as a hat
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Kentonas alt account
Tau stands for Tubas Aren't ugly. Banana(she?) is a tuba enthusiast and wants to subliminally make us all like jazz.