POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Tau is in the final stage of creating a party mech that will end wars not with violence but with dance.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(Oh, two posted at the same time! Tau is a he, btw, and tuba's aren't going to do a very good job making us jazz enthusiasts.)

MajoracanKing and Homunculus are actually dicephalus twins (two-headed person) who make a fairly decent living in a traveling sideshow.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
piantotm is actually the proprietor of said travelling sideshow and can therefore attest to the wage scale.
Nhubi owns a business suit made out of shag carpeting.
Homoculus is a soul bonded to a bag of potatoes
I do love potatoes.

MajoracanKing eats music.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Homunculus
Tau is in the final stage of creating a party mech that will end wars not with violence but with dance.
I am totally going to do this one day.

When Homunculus became a lab assistant, she decided to never wear any protective equipment, on the off chance she'll gain super powers.
Tau is actually an alien who has come to earth to steal our turnips and enslave them in a dilithium mining facility in the Alpha Eridani System! D:
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Alpha is actually me in disguise.
pianotm
TehGuy's avatar is actually his highschool senior photo.
Pianotm is bathed by his servants. But, because he is blind, he cannot tell that they only pretending to bathe him!
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Jester browses the internet without pants on past 9:30 PM CST (GMT -6)

author=pianotm
TehGuy's avatar is actually his highschool senior photo.

... Who told you o-o
Isn't TehGuy himself, but has hired someone to act as TheGuy.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Kylaila
Isn't TehGuy himself, but has hired someone to act as TheGuy.

who the hell am I?

Kylaila is, indeed, a sentient pickle
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
TehGuy isn't a guy at all! He's an alien species of Scorpion-Frog-Deer-Mantis that can transform into anything at will!
pianotm
GASP!!! Not a Transformer Deerscorpmanfrog!!! Would that be a Decepticon or an Autobot?

Seiromem is really an owl wearing sunglasses.

Pianotm is training to be the very best there ever was. Just like Johnny bravo, but cooler!
pianotm
Well, not like Johnny Bravo...but like Aleister Crowley, or John Dee, or Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, or Elphias Levi. Look them up if you don't know.

MajoracanKing is not going to be lynched in Mafia.
Pianotm said the word lynched and therefor must know that I have blueprints to kidnap David Lynch and is secretly plotting to stop me. Son of a bitch. Not if I stop you first.