POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Homunculus has actually already kidnapped David Lynch and is forcing him to reboot Twin Peaks. While you're at it, get him to make movies out of the later Dune books.
Pianotm is a space turtle from the outer reaches of the galaxy. He was sent here to discover the amount of biodiversity our planet has. Much biodiversity is good, but we are sadly losing this biodiversity to industry. The turtle people aren't happy about this. He is currently developing a plan to fix the issue.
pianotm
MajoracanKing is even more of Trekkie than I am, so much so that he has dedicated his life to becoming Klingon and now eats nothing but worms and frequently offers them to people as gagh, insisting it is best when eaten alive.
pianotm is a collective of 65536 monkeys writing on typewriters.
AlphaOmega247 pretends to be a regular civilian,but in truth he's a superhero,who wears bright-red leggins and helps grannies to cross the street

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
maksedpeach is, in fact, Princess Peach wearing a mask!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Marrend despises all things Japanese. Also, he only has so much Makerscore because he blackmailed kentona by threatening to blow him up with a Wand of Blasting.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
NeverSilent is the physical embodiment of socialization. He personifies conversation, exists inside of debate, and wields the pen with as much might as a colossus!
pianotm
Seiromem was in no way eloquently sophisticated in that last post.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
pianotm hardly posts anything on this site.
NeverSilent always wears gloves. Always. ALWAYS. Al. Ways.
Homunculus drinks salad dressing straight out of the bottle.
ONCE and I never freakin hear the end of it.

Alpha constantly hears Patrick Stewart narrating his life in his head. Lucky bastard.
Homunculus is the darkness of the world. All things negative radiate out from him. If we can destroy him, we can destroy the darkness.
*Cannot be destroyed*

Majoracanking fishes everyday hoping to catch Leviathan.
Homunculus wants to help me catch leviathan.
MajoracanKing still watches Blues Clues. (Psh. I gave that up like 3 months ago.)

author=Homunculus
Alpha constantly hears Patrick Stewart narrating his life in his head. Lucky bastard.
If that was true, I would totally take up sewing, that way whenever I sat down at the sewing machine, Captain Picard would be all like, "Make it sew."
pianotm
AlphaOmega247 is really the desiccated remnant of the first Timelord, Omega, trapped in the heart of a black hole, living only through sheer force of will, and through that will, communicating with an RPG making community.