POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Potato_Coach coaches a team of soccer potatoes from behind his television. He's a couch potato coach.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Jeroen_Sol is not an attorney. He just likes to mess with people, and confuse them with very contrived and forced mathematical counterexample for no good reason.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's actually not a lie at all. One can get the strangest satisfaction from giving counterexamples to sweeping statements.

OddRABBIT is an actual rabbit. He confuses young girls with his ability to tell time to lead them down large holes in tree trunks. What he does to them afterwards, nobody knows...
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Jeroen_Sol, after all this time, has been confirmed to be, in fact, a tsundere cactus.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Majorcanking pressured Potato_Coach into reviving this thread under duress, by kidnapping Potato_Coach's daughter and holding her at gunpoint. This was done for the purpose of performing reconnaissance on rpgmaker.net at the request of the North Korean government.
Jeroen_Sol
LockeZ once ran a country under a different name. When crime started to run rampant in his country, he randomly executed everyone until he was the last remaining citizen of the country. He then went into hiding, to later resurface under the alias of LockeZ.
Jeroen_Sol
Jeroen_Sol did not actually accidentally double post at all. He did it on purpose in order to be able to write an insane lie about himself.
Jeroen_Sol did not actually accidentally double post at all. He didn't do it on purpose either. I logged in under his account and posted about him as me as him. He is also me. We did this together and the chickens in my closet donated their beaks as a service.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Cecil_Beoulve's maiden name is three paragraphs long, but I can't post it here because it's also a Game of Thrones spoiler.
LockeZ frequently designs 8 bosses to take over RMN, but Craze keeps taking them down, aquires their powers and defeats him in the end. LockeZ always escapes unharmed, though.
LightningLord2 is actually an immortal witch that eats way too much pizza.
NaoKernel was the hidden 6th member of the boy band N*sync and performed under the alias Jean-Pierre Von Wrinklynipple.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
When Pyramid_Head takes off his pyramid hat, his head is literally pyramid-shaped.
Ratty524 is not, in fact, hyped for the destruction of humanity as one would assume.
Tomorrow, SgtMettool and I met on a train.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Potato_Coach
pianotm is actually an alien!

WHO TOLD YOU!?

Fearful is actually the Emperor of the Moon, the tallest of a race of roughly foot tall moon men whose heads are shaped like the moon. Fearful also has a monocle shaped like a bullet that he frequently wears.
LockeZ
Pianotm is the evil traitorous viscount to the Emperor of the Moon, and plots to one day take over Fearful's throne.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
LockeZ is actually Donald Trump personified as a computer program and plans to rid of LockeZ himself. His skills with the NES earned him the legendary name, "CONSOLE MASTER RACE".
KatanaHiroshi died on march 21, year 2386 due to cyber_heart failure. He was a famous cyber_ninja that fought for the worthy ideals of the sterling separatists in the great winter war for Enceladus, from the years 2087-2287.