POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Warlund, like every other user of the site, is secretly kentona. It's so secret that even he doesn't know.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Solitayre is in fact not kentona, he is trying to set the population of RMN free from the one true kentona's mind control device, which only works when one is browsing RMN. This is why we feel a compelling need to return to RMN whenever we are off of it. It is why whenever I think I'm bored of RMN, I open a new tab and go to RMN. Wake up, giraffes, kentona is there, inside your mind.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(Don't be ridiculous; we're all LockeZ: remember? I know Warlund doesn't remember, but...)

Seiromem is actually a master programmer who created an AI named Kentona as a social experiment to see if Kentona could infiltrate a group of gamers without any of them knowing. He's building an android body for Kentona now, and soon, very soon, Kentona will begin interfacing with every computer he comes into contact with until Seiromem controls all information on the planet.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pianotm is the original author of the grand LockeZ initiative, and the one who first invented the idea of LockeZ.
LockeZ totally isn't Doctor House.
Warlund is secretly a trainer for Tauren Rogues.
author=LightningLord2
Warlund is secretly a trainer for Tauren Rogues.

Now, see, that's funny because I play that game. Even made one of them tumblr things for my character (I play on an RP server).

LightningLord2 was sent from the future to murder baby Hitler; spoiler: he failed.
Actually can't read and has someone read posts out for him and type them in while he speaks!
It occured to me during the classification of Kylaila that they aren't actually a mammal. Mammals integrate into an environment to form a stable equilibrium. But Kylaila only multiplies and multiplies until all natural resources are used up and they have to spread into a new area to survive. There's one other organism that follows this pattern - do you know what that is? A virus. Kylaila is the disease of RMN and I'm the cure.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
LightingLord2 is Thor assimilated by Ultron.
Seiromem is actually a Sailor Scout, but lost his Magical Apparatus and now can't transform anymore.
LightningLord2 is actually nothing more than a squire.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The a actually stands for alien. kentona is a reptile from the core of Jupiter who came to Earth to take over the indie rpg development section of the internet by storm, because his leaders had travelled to the future and seen that doing so would distract us enough to make us never colonize space.
author=LightningLord2
Fermmoylle is straight

Please don't do this again, tia.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
GreatRedSpirit is in fact blue, lowly and made of crude matter. He is in constant conflict with himself as the Red vs Blue war rages on and can never quite stand with one side or the other.
InfectionFiles is a hallucination induced into everyone by the use of chemtrails.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LighteningLord2 is not actually a sequel, but a prequel.
author=InfectionFiles
GreatRedSpirit is in fact blue, lowly and made of crude matter. He is in constant conflict with himself as the Red vs Blue war rages on and can never quite stand with one side or the other.

This is basically the plot of the recent-ish Astroboy movie.

pianotm has, in fact, trademarked the piano.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Kentona is indeed the coming of Christ, but as he came back & found rpg maker he's neglected the world & chose his own path. That's why we can never have good things guys!