POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Tau's gender is not actually a banana, but an apple. Plot twist, I know.
Punkitt is actually a banana that Liberty will eat in due time like the way Pac-man eats the ghost.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You may think that the 1992 in BlackWolf's name is when he was born, and you'd be right, except that's 1992 BC. BlackWolf1992 is actually an immortal being who takes a new identity every few decades. He has discussed mathematics with Pythagoras, advised Imhotep on the design of the Great Pyramids, and has fought in countless wars. He has just recently come out of his last period of hiding and is now using the internet to build his newest empire. He has made RMN his base of operations.
Pianotm sold his soul to the devil for the ability to stay awake forever as to keep making games, all of which involve pianos in one way or another.
Blackwolf's avatar is actually what he looks like. He's not really human but an artificial intelligence that Japanese game developers were working on in 1992. They gave him a cute character design (which was later reused by the lead graphical designer many years later) because they felt it would be a lot more approachable for interaction.

The project was shut down not long after it began, but what they didn't realise is that it was a success. Sadly, the AI is locked into certain search perimeters and cannot go beyond a subset of sites. With recent break-throughs in technology it managed to escape the confines of it's limited searches and reach out to new sites. It has taken a liking to this site and managed to get ahold of the RM series, where it can retrofitted its programming abilities to enable it to create games. It finds great joy in doing so, and much satisfaction in the creation of artistic endeavours.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Liberty has a shrine dedicated to bananas in her house. It is a closet filled with pictures of different species of banana, and people eating bananas in various ways. In the center is a giant pentagram with "Gloria in Phallumflore" written around the edge. Every day, she sits in the middle of the pentagram and eats a banana, muttering "All hail the penis flower" to herself repeatedly.
I thought this was supposed to be the 'tell an insane lie' topic, not the 'I stalk Liberty's house' one. I'd say Jeroen stalks me but again, not insane and not a lie. ;.;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty knows the location of Jimmy Hoffa. This is only because he was killed by his assassin shoving a banana down his windpipe. If it hadn't been for that simple fact, Liberty would have known nothing about it.
pianotm doesn't know where Liberty lives.
Has made a pact with the devil to dethrone aremen.
If his makerscore reaches sth without a 2 on front, it will be void, so he isn't allowed to submit stuff.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Kylaila is a real-life dragon.

Not as in the mythical flying firebreathing lizard, but as in a little tarragon plant. She can rustle her leaves and uses this to communicate via a motion-to-speech program akin to the one Stephen Hawking uses. She's had a good life and plenty of water so far, but lives in constant fear of being uprooted and used for cooking.
Jeroen_Sol is a secret attorney of RMN. He cross-examines all projects before they are posted whether the project is guilty of bad quality.

(._.)...I'm not clever with this.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Kaliesto is in fact a god bound to human form by an order of sea pirates. He is also quite clever at telling lies.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Seiromen is actually Belial the Lord of lies and is the ultimate deceiver.
InfectionFiles by day, InfectionFlies: the Lord of the Flies by night.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
fearful isn't fearful of anything! :D
Happy
Devil's in the details
^ joined this site to just post on the forums
Kloe
Happy, isn't actually that happy!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Kloe is a ninth-dimensional cosmic being who creates worlds and fleshes out their every aspect and invests their time into absorbing themselves into the daily life of that universe, only to enjoy mercilessly destroying them in a cosmic cataclysm of their own devising. Each new world is a wealth of potential delicious ironies and pain that can be exploited, every achievement given an awful consequence, every connection destroyed.
There's no telling how many times Kloe has done this, but one thing is certain: they will not stop any time soon.
Kloe
(Um... It's meant to be Insane LIES about the person above you, not the insane truth!)

Seiromem is secretly an owl who flys past schools and makes owl noises to disrupt classes and make students look out windows!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(technically it's the post above... or the above or the post, whatever)
Kloe is secretly an anime character who came to life, hoping for a grand new adventure, but was disappointed at what this world had to offer...