POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
fearful made the server go back in time.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Kloe is behind it all.
When I say "behind it all" I mean "behind it all."
Seiromem is very well made carrier bird (drone).
Fearful is actually the reincarnation of Bill Gates who has time traveled back here in order to stop Gates from dying using advanced technology. All for the reward money, of course.
volke is wrong. bill gates must die! SOFTWAREEEEEEEEEEEEE is unimportant~!!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Fearful really is as fearful as his screen name suggests. He's quite the intimidating fellow, but if it ever came to fisticuffs, you'd find that fearful facade hides a marshmallow.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Pianoâ„¢ is just one of many trademarked robots trademarked, owned by and created by Kloecorp to elliminate all who appose the mighty Kloe. His serial code is 0P1I2A3N4O5 and he was manufactured as the first of his kind, along with Captain Trumpet, Lady Flute and the Duke of Drummington. He murdered all of them in a giant game of cluedo though as he had to go rogue to save his life!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(And now I practice sorcery...)

Kloe is actually a clone. Yes, she's one of her own Kloe clones, but she doesn't realize it. They're all so stubborn and irascible that they try to take over the real Kloe's life on a minute to minute basis. Actually, nobody's heard from the real Kloe for years as she's been desperately trying to get her clone army under control.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pianotm owns a set of custom-made embroidered condoms with the pyramid symbol from his hat. They represent his lifelong membership in Ordo Templi Penis. He sticks the one-eyed pyramid over his one-eyed willy one whenever he's ready to give out the Law to the ladies and infuse them with some of his own occult magick.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
LockeZ's playstyle is too predictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd spare and comfortably house people at random until crime increases.