WHY DO I HAVE A MEMBER TITLE.

Pages: first 12 next last
Hesufo
I am pretty interested in hooking up sometime. Screw me.
...and a pretty embarrasing one at that.

I'm not a donor and I don't know if my title is visible to others, but I would like it removed.

Thanks in advance.
Mischievous admins probably. Usually it's a result of something you said. I believe kentona once said: "You don't pick user titles, user titles pick you." So, I'm not sure how requesting a user title change is going to go.
Hesufo
Well, shit.

I just remembered where I said that. Screw me.

Well, it looks like said mischievous admin has added something on to your member title. I would feel bad for you if my jerk side didn't find this whole situation extremely funny.

...I might have to watch what I say, or it might be me next. :/

E: Actually, I want a usertitle. Give me the silliest thing you can think of, kentona! (or whoever does these things)
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Your usertitle is the best, I say keep it!
I had this before. Except mine was Let's beam it Scotty or something like that.
It's an RMN tradition haha.
"Damn, learn to programate it's more tirefull than I expected to be" That's was mine XD after donating I change it but now looking back... it was pretty cool, now if I put it again it isn't the same since it does no longer pick me :( I'm going to miss that. So agree with Ocean.
Yeah, it's an honor~
One I haven't had bestowed upon me. Just have to wait until I say something dumb, I guess.
Hesufo
author=wildwes
Well, it looks like said mischievous admin has added something on to your member title. I would feel bad for you if my jerk side didn't find this whole situation extremely funny.

I totally didn't do that on purpose
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
You should keep your current title because it's one of the best I've ever seen.
I'm looking at Isrieri's post and after I'm done reading I scroll up to the top of the page... and notice something looks different when I stop at my post. Then I notice the name of my least favorite singer (if you can call him that) under my avatar.

Apparently I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. Curse you kentona. Curse you.
kentona's holding you hostage, wes. You'll have to make a donation to get your good name back.
author=Dyhalto
kentona's holding you hostage, wes. You'll have to make a donation to get your good name back.

Dang it. I'm stuck with it until I turn 18 and can legally have a paypal, huh?
:'<
I hate you Justin Bieber. I always will.

Edit: I think I might be able to ignore it. And hey, maybe it is an honor! in most cases...
Funny how my user title has only been touched by me myself and I.
author=wildwes
author=Dyhalto
Dang it. I'm stuck with it until I turn 18 and can legally have a paypal, huh?
:'<
I hate you Justin Bieber. I always will.

Edit: I think I might be able to ignore it. And hey, maybe it is an honor! in most cases...

Or get 1000 makerscore. Come on, you can do it! Submit reviews 8D
this thread has been fun
Hesufo
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Or get 1000 makerscore.

Please elaborate.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
There has been some miscommunication.

1000 makerscore doesn't give you access to user titles.

Donating gives you both 1000 makerscore and access to user titles.
author=LockeZ
There has been some miscommunication.

1000 makerscore doesn't give you access to user titles.

Donating gives you both 1000 makerscore and access to user titles.

shh, there goes my grand plan on making people actually contribute to the community D8
Pages: first 12 next last