RATE THE ABOVE PERSON'S AVATAR.

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Lucas...DASH!DASH!DASH!DASH!DASH!

8/10 because Ness is still the best.
Hmmm.. it looks like some kind of cross between a butterfly and the Pillsbury dough boy from a sky view of it landing on top of a bush that is scenically located on a peninsula.

7/10
I KNOW I CAN KILL

5/5 Never fully watched the anime because the story didn't make much sense, cool theme song though.
@ Darken: I watched through it twice. Although it didn't make much sense at first, the second time through was much better. Also the fight scenes were cool and Hei is just plain awesome. Nothing says Black Reaper like a sword going straight for your skull with an electric current going through it.

Oh yeah rating.. uhhh.. is she from Phoenix Ace Attorney? She looks like it. Although I've never played any of the series. She looks like a woman who thinks she can control men with her looks. Easily shown by the twist of her head.

7/10
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It's ok.. 7.5/10
love me some girls. though it may be misleading. 8/10
hmm... a guitarist, not bad, but not much,

7.5/10
A 'P'.. For pantsman? It's nothing special. Stylish font, though, so... 6/10
I think I saw this on a book somewhere.. 5/5 love book covers, best artists ever.
Sexy, cool and animated! 9/10
you know, it makes me think of roman/greek times and when ever i organize things i use the greek alphabet (aplha, beta, gamma, delta...) so im gonna give this one

9.5/10
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It's a nice font.. What font is it? 7.5/10 Narcodis hows my Avatar misleading?
Not a clue why it could be misleading. O.O

^ 9/10
Like the art and the dark mood on the avy. 8/10
I believe I already rated yours, but I couldn't find it, and I'm scared to rate it again (cuz I don't know what I gave it)

I decided to get with the animated times :)
Hells yeah to cowbell, 10/10, but wait whos playing it? is the Will ferral?(sorry if thats spelled wrong)

im droping it till i know who that man is:

8.5/10

Edit::
very well, Bottom line:
10/10
P...for...PANTSMAN. Or is it? I think it's a "P". =\
Er...Pantsman9, that is. Sorry about that.

I'll give it an 8/10. That's one fancy "P" you got thar.
Oooooo, I love the dark creepy feel to your avatar Ephiam. It looks great. 9/10

And yes Pantsman, it is Will Ferral. Best SNL skit ever. Well, maybe not, but it sure does kick ass.
Needs more cowbell/10