PICK A TITLE FOR ME?

Pages: 1
I'm debating on which titles I should use. Could you choose for me?
Tobi
or
Thieving Cow
or
Secret Tobi/Cow
or
Tobi's Tale
:D? What do you think

...Secret Cow. Definitely go with Secret Cow.

I mean, if I saw something called "Tobi" or "Tobi's Tale" I'd likely pass it by unless it was featured or recommended or something. But "Secret Cow"? I'd click on that simply for the "WTF is this even" factor, which would then get me on your game page!

SO YEAH SECRET COW IS GOOD
Tobi the Cow
"Cow" by itself will attract attention. Include his name "Tobi" to not only establish the protagonist in the title, but for instant cutesy value.

Otherwise, I'd pick Secret Cow.
Or alternatively, Tobi the Secret Cow. Ultimately, put 'Cow' somewhere in the title.
Or, lol Tobi and the Tale of the Secret Cow Thief~ o-o
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I agree on Secret Cow.

Alternately, for that 8-bit retro feel:
It's a Secret to Everycow
Tobi's Tale is probably the best bet if you want to be serious, but it's a little generic. On the other hand, Secret Cow (or, alternatively, Cow Secret) has some serious charm to it. It's good to pick a title that gets people interested, you know?

If you tell me that there's a story about someone named Tobi, I might not be very excited, but if you tell me that there's a secret cow I'm going to want to see what's so secret about it firsthand. You know?
I'm going to go with Tobi my Secret Cow ^^
Pages: 1