12000 BC WORLD MAP

Pages: 1
Which one looks better?

A:

B:

Also, the igloo is meant to be a sort of inn or something of that nature (Haven't quite decided yet), and I was wondering whether or not I should keep it? If so, should I keep it fenced? (Probably not, but somebody actually liked it for some reason...)
To me, the first one gives the appearance of a complete blanket of snow all throughout the middle. If that is what you are going for (a huge amount of snowfall covering the ground), then the grass on the sides surrounding the outer edge seems a little out of place. The second one gives the impression that the entire area is regrowing/thawing. I like the idea of an igloo, however, I think igloos are mostly found in areas too cold for much greenery to show. I'm not a big fan of the completely fenced-in look, if the party is meant to get to the igloo somehow.
Second one. More consistent like real worlds are. On the other hand at first look I wasn't sure if there were any difference, it took some time to get it, in other words the difference is negligible enough not worry about it. By the way, hope that its just a test map because no offence but the map is quite ugly.
author=SaitenHazard
Second one. More consistent like real worlds are. On the other hand at first look I wasn't sure if there were any difference, it took some time to get it, in other words the difference is negligible enough not worry about it. By the way, hope that its just a test map because no offence but the map is quite ugly.

Yeah, it's a test map, I'll probably end up removing the fence and/or igloo.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
uh the only difference is the width of the shoreline behind the castle, right?

there shouldn't be shoreline for any part of this map really; if snow covers the rest of the ground it's going to be covering the sand too
author=LockeZ

there shouldn't be shoreline for any part of this map really; if snow covers the rest of the ground it's going to be covering the sand too

I really couldn't tell what the difference was. XD
Shouldn't it be icy water in any case?
author=LockeZ

Actually, the ground is different; for B I used the shift technique.

Also, I'll get right to fixing the shoreline problem.
author=LockeZ

Actually, the ground is different; for B I used the shift technique.

Also, I'll get right to fixing the shoreline problem.
Pages: 1