PRESENTING SHAMROCK, A WEBMANGA BY ASHIKAI

Pages: 1

"Isaac Matthews' curiosity gets the best of him when he decides to follow a classmate who's not at all what he expected. She's a gate keeper; a person who hunts down objects mutated by ghosts after dark! His normal life takes a turn for the bizarre when this classmate offers him a position as her ghost hunting partner! Will Isaac take her up on her offer, or try to return to his normal life?

Get ready for a ghost story like no other.
"

Hey folks, how are you all doing? Good, I hope! I've created this topic today to help a friend out and spread the word of a Webmanga she's been pouring countless hours into for quite a while now. Said webmanga is entitled "SHAMROCK."

She's done me quite a few favors in the past which have mainly included character sketches, posters, etc. as well as sharing the word of a few of my RPG Maker projects, so this is the LEAST I can do for her! I think she deserves the exposure, and the more she gets the better!

So far there's been SEVEN chapters released in total, with an eighth being developed.

Interested?
Click here to read SHAMROCK at Mangamagazine!

Volume ONE is now available to pre-order through Storenvy!

"This book is perfect bound with full color covers and a B&W interior. There are over 190 pages of story (chapters 1-9), and 20+ pages of extra content unavailable anywhere on the web!"
Pre-order your copy NOW!

Her sketches are simply beautiful. I will read it soon.
They're great! And she can only get better from here. She's constantly working on her art, so I can't wait to see where she is a few years from now. Not only that, but disregarding how cliche the premise may APPEAR, its actually executed quite well and the pace is fantastic.
Just out of curiosity, how long has she been drawing for?
She said since she was 13, roughly? Shamrock its self has been in development for 1-2 years however. But to get a good indication of the progress she's made here's a little something from her Deviantart:

BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
It's also available to read online at at Tales Studio.
Is it available in tapastic (Uploading comic series is free) so I can subscribe for future release?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

author=Ephiam
She said since she was 13, roughly? Shamrock its self has been in development for 1-2 years however. But to get a good indication of the progress she's made here's a little something from her Deviantart:

She's quite ecstatic to hear about all the good things that have been said about Shamrock around the forums I've posted it to. Great thanks go out to all of you! She's happy to know a lot of you like what you see!

@Jormarcentr: I don't think so, no. She only has it on Talesstudio and Mangamagazine.

@Dudesoft: How does one TAKE that exactly? Hahahahahha
Looks very promising. I'll check it out.
Awesome! Remember that if any of you actually get to reading the manga its self, please drop back and leave some feedback for the creator! I'll relay them back to her.
Volume one of Shamrock is now available to pre-order! For only $11, I don't think it's that bad of a deal! I'll definitely be getting it , but mainly because I want to help and support and friend and her hard work. Just putting this out there for those of you who may be interested!

From what I added to the opening post:

"This book is perfect bound with full color covers and a B&W interior. There are over 190 pages of story (chapters 1-9), and 20+ pages of extra content unavailable anywhere on the web!"
Pre-order your copy NOW!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Why does the 2008 style look better than the 2012? At least to me it does.
^ Probably for the same reason that I do : The 2008 image has an 80s anime tinge to it. Nostalgia, yo.
Wow...this is some amazing work. I am not worthy of such greatness! You should really consider going pro with this and try getting a job doing this; it's really that good.

And yeah, I agree; I, for some strange reason, really prefer the 2008 style more.
I'm not sure why that sounded like it came out as being HIGHLY sarcastic, but that could be just the way I am and how I take things! But I agree with everyone in saying that the 2008 style seems to be, well... more stylish! But I'm certain that she will only improve with time given that she's CONSTANTLY working on this.

Speaking of which, I probably shouldn't have let this page fall so far behind! She's still pumping out pages, and release three pages every week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).

SHAMROCK also has a Facebook page if any of you are interested. It's updated regularly, so if you want to keep up-to-date with when new pages are released, it's the best place to go! https://www.facebook.com/shamrockmanga
Pages: 1