REVIEW EXCHANGE!

Bulma, please remember not to double post. Edit your previous post instead. Thank you.

I wouldn't mind getting in on this. I'd be happy to trade an LP or LT for a review (or a review if that is preferred, of course.) Noble Quest, To Save a Land or Seer Dell: Dragon would be appreciated, but feel free to pick any. ^.^ (They're all demos, bar Seer Dell which is short but complete.)
Can you merge them together?

Anyway, I think I'm reviewing Xenomic's Touhou Fantasy (he gave me vague permission, so "I think") in exchange for him reviewing mine. I'll see how that turns out then might be back here if not.
We prefer not to do that. Just remember in the future not to do so. ^.^

Seer Dell has been updated today, fixing the game killing bug that was in it, so if someone wants to do that they'll have the full experience at least.
I tried playing natura but Idk if it warrants a review. The lack of checkpoints, direction and a glitch killed the game for me. I spent a good hour going back and forth in the forest and back at the very beginning to find a cat. Went through all the edges and nothing happens. Still can't enter the house either. I had to quit and lose my progress since well, I can't save. :X
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I had to quit and lose my progress since well, I can't save. :X

Hopefully, J-L can give you guidance regarding that. I guess we still owe you the Homework Salesman review. I would've wanted to post in time for 4M, but since a new revision was in the works, I chose to wait.
I had a video recording of it with my friend and how I checked every edge of the forest maps and everything to see where I'm going wrong.
J-L
"I cannot complain when your icon of choice is a penguin"
I'm sorry to hear that it was a frustrating experience. You can PM me if you want to further explain what was wrong with that part.

I'm still working on Homework Salesman's review although I already sent a bug report to one of the developers.
Hello ^.^ I would like to review exchange with someone.
Shattered Hourglass is close to release and it presents the final version. I'm not a native English speaker/writer but I'll do my best :3
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Seiromem didn't do his review for me. =(

It made me sad.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Solitayre
Seiromem didn't do his review for me. =(

It made me sad.

I checked your profile:
You have quite a few reviews going for you already.
edchuy
author=kory_toombs
I checked your profile:

He doesn't call himself Captain Reviewer for nothing ...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=sawworm
Hello ^.^ I would like to review exchange with someone.
Shattered Hourglass is close to release and it presents the final version. I'm not a native English speaker/writer but I'll do my best :3

I'll give it a go. As for what you could do for me, Konae's Investigations is a demo. I imagine that an average player might complete it in a half-hour, give or take. Either that, or give Matsumori Days or Uchioniko (both of which are complete games) a go. Either of these could take two, maybe three, hours.
author=Marrend
I'll give it a go. As for what you could do for me, Konae's Investigations is a demo. I imagine that an average player might complete it in a half-hour, give or take. Either that, or give Matsumori Days or Uchioniko (both of which are complete games) a go. Either of these could take two, maybe three, hours.
It's great! Looks like we've played similar games like Breath of Fire (I'm totally fan of these series, you'll see this in my game ^.^) and Persona 4. So I decided to review Matsumori Days.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
kory_toombs
I checked your profile:

Yeah, but I did one for him! It's only fair!

edchuy

Actually it was Irili who called me that.
Hi everyone, I'm not quite sure how this works, and in addition my game is still in alpha so kind of nervous. Am I still allowed to ask for a review >for< a review? Thanks!

My game.
edchuy
author=Solitayre
edchuy
Actually it was Irili who called me that.

I didn't know that ...

author=kindcoffee
I'm not quite sure how this works,

My game.

Basically, you request a review and somebody answer yours with one of their own, or viceversa. Take a look at the rest of the topic to see if there are any request that have gone unanswered (I know for a fact there's at least one). That way, you don't have to wait for somebody to answer your request.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm still doing it!
In fact, I'm pretty close to done!
Is this still up and running? I would love to have an exchange in reviews for my game. I'm planning to release the newest version for it in a couple of days (It's still in Beta though, 1-2 hours long demo). Would be my very first review to recieve and to write as well :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I need to stop forgetting to finish Vagabond so I can write a review for it. DON'T WORRY IT'S COMING! >_<
I just released a short simple game and I'm interested in doing a review exchange for a similar type of game in terms of length.

This is the game. It's a simple puzzle RPG game.