RPGMAKER.NET NEEDS YOUR HELP (AGAIN)!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Good question. I have some spare dollars.
At our current level of monthly donations and expenses, we are very very slowly sinking. More like treading water. If nothing at all changed (expenses don't go up, donations don't stop, no new donations happen) (lol) we are about 3 years away from going through our current funds.

So we are comfortable and in no immediate danger, imho.

E:
looking again, a significant monthly donation was canceled recently. And wow did they donate a lot over that time - I want to shake their hand personally. So we aren't quite as good a shape as I assumed, but still not too bad.

E2:
Redoing the calculations, we are ~20 months out from going through our funds at the present rate (unless I am forgetting something).
What about doing something where everybody donates to enter in a draw to win something? Put the fun in fundraising. (haha can't help but think of that ep of Corner Gas, you know the one)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'll pay another $5 or so if befuddle quest or the valentine's game get released within a week
You know what? I'm gonna buckle down and challenge myself to do so!

Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Its official; I'll do my part now and kick it up a notch if things dont shape up soon.
I'm a bit short on money but I could maybe do something art related to try to help... maybe... rmn is important but i'm drowning in stuffs. welp, in any case if it gets any worse i'll drop a few more bucks ;v;
hopefully later this year my financial condition will improve, sooooooo
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Can I donate through PayPal? If not, I can't do much.
Actually, we only accept donations through Paypal.
Gretgor
Cool. What account?

Nevermind, I found the donation thingy and threw a few cents in.
a few pennies indeed!
Gretgor
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Liberty
You know what? I'm gonna buckle down and challenge myself to do so!

oh
I wouldn't mind donating some of my commission if I get someone interest from my jobs board forum :)
Whut??? But I only just joined last month!

Hang on, RMN! Once I get a job, I'll donate to you guys!
DAMN, i wish i could help, i guarantee you though if i start getting some $ flow going, i'll be sure to support RMN.
Greetings! I have been missing something on this forum. I was not aware that this site was having trouble... while I have usually been on other sites, this one has always stood out from the others in some really good ways. For me it is most legendary for the free music pack... which was even advertised on other forums of other sites even.

I will PM regarding a monthly donation. This site should stay afloat. :)
hello, my name is Lordg, alias, my name is Gabriel Lima, I am looking for a rm2k3 style battle with two or more players who make a special style combined attack or combined ability and I'm in doubt about it, there are some that make the style Final Fantasy 4 After Years with "Band" or Chrono Trigger that makes "Skill 2 or 3" and I'm looking like "rpg maker 2003" that makes this project and do not know how what are the functions of this attribute, is to know a this tutorial