TEDDY RUPXIN: THE RPG

Pages: first prev 12 last
its his annoying cousin
author=Trihan
author=Addit
My brother used to watch Teddy Rupxin all the time when he was a little kid (something about that boy and his bears). I never really payed any attention to the show, but sometimes would watch the odd episode with him.
Seriously guys.

Oops. Hahahaha, you can tell that I don't watch this show that much and just went with what everybody else was saying. I'll fix that. ~zip!
author=Trihan
Dude, someone needs to do a sort of Kingdom Hearts kind of deal where some guy ends up in the worlds of all the 80s kid's TV shows.

This. Call it something like Child of the Eighties.

Unfortunately, my memory of the 80s is super-foggy (I blame Ritalin and other early medication for screwing up my memories before age 13), so while I remember watching Gummi Bears, Thundercats, Inspector Gadget, and Duck Tales, along with a later live action film miniseries which I didn't even remember the name for (Josh Kirby Time Warrior, I found out, after doing internet research for nearly a straight month), I couldn't help with this because I had to rewatch episodes to get the sense of these shows back.

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Oh man, Trapdoor. I remember pretty much all of those. :P
OMG I would so Help make this game happen, I used to watch Teddy Ruxpin when I was little and I also remember a game Tatio made for the Nes.
I would so love to make this game happen.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Please don't necropost. This thread is four years old.
Pages: first prev 12 last