RMN V4.5 (AND BEYOND) FEATURE IDEA LIST

Can't remember if this was the thread I was talking about doing some work on RMN, or if it was another, but anywho my attempts to revive interest in my game have fallen flat so I might as well spend my free time next week working on RMN instead.

Time to refocus and recompile my thoughts.
Is it possible to make the preview for submissions open in a new window? I have a hard time previewing in RMN's default format ;w;
I'm not sure if this was stated already, but here goes...
Would you guys please do something to make links more visible? It kinda blends in with the rest of the text, and it's hard to know if there's a link or not without very close inspection (I just linked the word 'links' if you haven't noticed).
Maybe you could give it an automatic underline, or recolour it into a brighter shade of blue?
Thank you!
author=karins_soulkeeper
I'm not sure if this was stated already, but here goes...
Would you guys please do something to make links more visible? It kinda blends in with the rest of the text, and it's hard to know if there's a link or not without very close inspection (I just linked the word 'links' if you haven't noticed).
Maybe you could give it an automatic underline, or recolour it into a brighter shade of blue?
Thank you!

Most people are used to it's color and I did in fact notice the link as I was reading. You can change the color of links in your own browser so that it overwrites the site settings.
I kinda am not part of that most people yet, Link.
Though would you mind telling me how to change the colour of the links? I'm using chrome, and I can't find it anywhere.
it depends heavily on the monitor in my experience. sometimes it is easy to pick out links, sometimes not. I will look into lightening it in a future update (if I remember!)
I'm with karin on this one and I mentioned it before. Could we use orange instead of blue? It's actually one of the site colours and it stands out quite a bit better, too. Or bolding. Or underlining. Or anything different to the navy blue that blends in with the black...?

e:- Sniped by the bossman. But yeah, even bolding would help out a lot (that's what I usually do - bold or orange-ify... or both)
author=karins_soulkeeper
I kinda am not part of that most people yet, Link.
Though would you mind telling me how to change the colour of the links? I'm using chrome, and I can't find it anywhere.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+to+change+link+color+in+chrome. They weren't smart enough to add it to the options, it seems.

I do agree that being blue makes it harder to see than almost any other color. Maybe people should stop adding the link to text and just paste the entire link. Regardless of color you know the thing I posted is a link.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I use FF and you can change the link colour, though I tend to stick with the blue for unclicked and purple for clicked, but I autobold, don't ask me what tweak I used for that I really can't remember.

Liberty, please not orange, but auto-bolding should work if you can manage it site-wide.

Not sure if this has been requested before, and I'm not going to look through 12 pages of comments, but can we have a bulk upload to locker functionality? Or if we have it can someone point me towards it?
I'm kinda wondering if anyone clicked the link I posted...

Somehow related to Nhubi's request:
Could you please add an upload progress bar? It's merely an aesthetic addition, but it's nice nonetheless.

Thanks!
nhubi, you can upload multiple files, but you have to select them individually...
nhubi
Hey yes I know, it's the selection that's the slow bit, it's browse, select the file, hit open which brings the next one browse, select the file, hit open, rinse and repeat. I just wondered if it was possible to browse, select all that I wanted to upload and do it at once. If not, well it'd be nice to have in some future update, if it's not a horror to code.
At the risk of sounding retarded and maybe posting in the wrong thread, I think you need to add "Articles" to the "Manage Subscriptions" page. I seriously can't figure out how to unsubscribe to them.
Right now posting on an article gets you notified about further posts because right now notices go out to the ppl who posted. Mwaning you cant unsub right now because its not actually a subscription. (Yet. I hope to change that)
Okay. Nice to know I'm not just crazy or something.
We have a minor issue with downloads being flagged on game pages. If a download isn't set as the main download (and thus become the button in the header) you can't review the game. For games that have downloads but whose devs have left, this poses an issue for those wanting to review. Is there another way to flag the review allowance?
There is a way for me to flag the downloads of the old games as Main Downloads behind the scenes. if you come across those games, let me know and I will fix them.
nhubi
author=kentona
There is a way for me to flag the downloads of the old games as Main Downloads behind the scenes. if you come across those games, let me know and I will fix them.

Kentona,

Liberty did at least one of those for me, and thanks for flagging the game I mentioned to her, I've added my review. If I run across anymore would you prefer a PM or a post on this topic?
nhubi
No problem...and what is with the new avatar? That's freaky.