WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR MOST “GUILTIEST PLEASURES” – ON RMN, THAT IS!

Pages: 1

I'm sure all of us have some sort of "Guilty Pleasure" RMN games that we like to play on "RMN" despite the lack of comments, reviews, mentioning, or even if it IS a pile of trash, we still, for some reason, end up playing these games over-and-over again because they connect to us in more ways than we can possibly understand. I'm sure a lot of you have at least "1," "2," or maybe a couple of games that you personally like that maybe the rest of the community doesn't see eye-on-eye with what you see. Let's share some of our "Guilty Pleasures," shall we???

For me, there are only "two" games that fit that subject: Spike Lee's: The Twilight Zone (made by: Strangeluv) & Dooms 4 (which was made by: MISTER BIG T -- but for some reason, he only has the 2nd and 3rd put up here... FOR SHAME!!!)

SPIKE LEE'S: THE TWILIGHT ZONE was created by Strangeluv who is more famous for his works such as "Leo & Leah" & "A Home Far Away". While both of those games are considered "great," there's one game that seems to be ignored or not talked about that much, and that is: SPIKE LEE.

Even though it's weird, a bit buggy, and it stars Psyburn of all things, I can't keep pulling myself away from this game; it's weird. I guess being a comedic guy myself, I just can't help being fantasied by this wonderful masterpiece that always seems to bring a smile to my face whenever I play it. Sure, on the surface it isn't THAT great, but it's one of my "guilty pleasures" on the site. And I'm sure it will be for a long time.

DOOMS 4 is the fourth entry in the series of MISTER BIG T's "B-rated gorefest". You know, I always find it rather amusing that he's created a whole "shitload" of games and not one of them is talked about that much... But certainly the Dooms series has gotten a bit of a "cult" status in the last year or so. Although most of them are AWFUL, there's one that still stands out to me: Dooms 4 (which is good). When I played this game, I had nightmares FOR DAYS!!! Something about the music... Something about the atmosphere... SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MIA!!! This is the only game other than TAUT to scare the living pants off me...and I love it. So much so that I was a bit disappointed when he never finished the "5th" installment. But you know what, "who cares!" The fourth one is all I need. While some people think of it as "trash," I think of it as "gold!" One of the best horror games, in my opinion.

So what's say you, RMN? Share us your "guiltiest pleasures" and expose the treasures within.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I like Monopolo.

I'm also fond of games like Chrono Alter, Super Mario RPG: Seven Sages, and Final Fantasy: Blackmoon Prophecy.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
When I think of Doom, all I think about is "I inserted a nail through my penis. It has become blue, I may have to cut it off."

Umm... I really liked Monster World RPG, even though that game seems to get no attention.
I'll agree with the Dooms series.

Laxius Power (1&2, not 3) is another one.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
"S.T.D." and "Nazi Zombies".
In before someone mentions Future Helper. :P
author=sbester
I'll agree with the Dooms series.

Laxius Power (1&2, not 3) is another one.

Hell, yeah (and I forgot about Laxius Power)!

author=Corfaisus
I like Monopolo.

Lies.
Pages: 1