HI FORUM

Pages: 1
meisam
meisam your not using semicolon properly, and that's a laughing matter.
hi, i am 30 year old, who think he is great in everything, but didn't accomplish anything
and my English sucks.
i studied physics, but i like Psychology.
well i nearly finished every game i could (old games) and then i moved to RPG maker to see how other think and to have fun.
when i like something i criticize it, so don't get offended. if you don't like to be criticize just tell me .
i love strategy and RPG games, i hate any game related to my reflex (my reflex is as good as a snail).
and i really hope i can learn a lot of things from you guys.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here at RMN. :)
hi, i am 31 year old, who think he is great in everything but don't have the ambition to actually do it.

Welcome to RMN! You'll fit right in.
meisam
thanks for replays,
it take some time for me to understand the social atmosphere around here, and i greatly appreciate, if you mention my faults.
kentona, so you know what i am talking about :).
Hey there Meisam! Your introduction post isn't boring, it's very sincere. :) It takes a lot to admit to your own faults, and if you need someone to help with constructive but honest criticism I don't mind being one of those people. ;)

As cool as it is to be from 'in a dream', where are you from? I take it English isn't your first language. I don't even KNOW a second language, though I'm dying to learn Japanese, and a couple others like Italian and Czech because I love the rolling 'r' sound of that last. So you're doing great, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'll beat 'em with a dead fish if they say otherwise. A forum is a great place to get better with another language though, for sure.

WELCOME TO RMN, fellow newbie, and thanks for hitting up my own welcome thread. :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kat
As cool as it is to be from 'in a dream', where are you from?

This just brings the line from Excalibaur, "A dream? To some. A nightmare to others!" into my head. I'm crazy with my associations like that.

*Edit: Welcome to RMN, meisam!
Hiya, and welcome dude! RMN's social atmosphere is great I'd say.
meisam
where is my post? i am pretty sure i posted something here :O.
see kat? you do have a charm :).
oh Marrend so i am nightmare to others? LOL (it was a joke)
@Kat: knowing English (at least to this degree) isn't an accomplishment, (i love to learn German), any one should know English. if you know English you can satisfy your basic needs
what if i say, i am from a back water town, from Iran :). now you understand why i am from "my dreams"
i love to hear your criticism, specially if its honest and pure. i would greatly appreciate it.
edit: guys you completely misunderstood me, (or i misunderstood you?) i didn't mean i need attention:). i was checking every single introduction post to see what was wrong with my introduction, that was all.
edit 2: thanks for your replays :)
Aww, Mei, it doesn't matter WHERE you're from. What does that have to do with the person you are inside? Absolutely nothing. I wish I was from some super cool place, and a totally different life than I have. You wouldn't believe the crazy life I've had so far. I just don't let it touch me, or affect who I am or how I am, as best I can!

Hardly charm, just bumped your post up to the top. :) I think it's an accomplishment. I only know English. That's it. So you're one up on me there~

The social atmosphere here is pretty great, yerp. So far I like it juuuust fine. ^~^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I, uh, think I was misinterpreted. Trying to not worry.
Pages: 1