WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT THE MOMENT?

Pages: first 123 next last
What games are you currently playing at the moment?

Lately i have been playing brawl a bit just playing around and challenging friends as well as the Final Fantasy II remake in which i have nearly finished it.
I've been playing Tales Of Legendia and some Dragon Warrior II for the NES. Both are pretty good games, but I liked Tales Of The Abyss much more than Legendia.
Wow I just realized, i'm not playing anything at all anymore, i've completely given up on FFXII and I finished Mario Galaxy about two weeks ago. I think i've been busy on RPG Maker with Release Day coming up. Man, I need a new game I haven't brought one in months.

Hmmm, I think Brawl is out in ten days over here, I doubt i'll be able to get a copy for quite a while after its release, all the fanboys have pre-ordered.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Replaying Tales of Eternia ... but I rarely have any time for that.
author=brandonabley link=topic=1338.msg20279#msg20279 date=1213638739
MGS4

that's the next game on my list to play.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes for my third run
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Fire Emblem 10: Radiant Dawn
WORK

That doesn't really count as a game though. =\
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Madden NFL 08

I made it to the Super Bowl yeah!
I wish there was a CFL 08 :(
Final Fantasy X. Collecting all the Celestrial Weapons.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Online: Endless Online
Offline: Warriors Orochi
Summon Night: Twin Age
My Life as a King
Splinter Cell Double Agent. I am going on for the second time through. Recently I have been trying to accomplish the missions with a 100% stealth score. For those who don't know, that means no alerts, no knocking out, no killing, nothing.
Persona 3 has been doing a great job of consuming all my video game time (having to kill the Reaper twice not helping at all, what a dick move P3!)

I probably should add Ace Combar 4, although I beat that game in two days of buying it. Now I just need to unlock the XB-02
I'm playing FF Tactics and replaying Grandia II
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
I won the Super Bowl, yeah! Go Madden NFL 08 still waiting for GameFly to mail my Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles though
Pages: first 123 next last