4TH WALL BREAKING WITHOUT TEXT?

Pages: 1
I love making creepy, or scary games. Especially when it's scary because it's surreal. It lets me loose, and I'm not held down by logic or reasoning, just do what I want as long as it's fun. Now I remember someone wanted to make an LSD styled Yume Nikki game. I loved that idea. Now, meet Mountain Insanity.

Yes, I know, I suck at this. I had Liberate going, but like I said, I'm being held down by logic and reasoning for that game...and I'm running out of ideas, so there's that. Even the 2K3 version I tried making before(JailBreakOut), I didn't get much farther starting the making of the second part of the game, after your characters are attacked by the main bad guy for the first time. Everyone who knew I was working on Liberate knew I wouldn't finish it, so yeah.

Now, have any of you heard of the game "The 4th Wall"? It's a surrealistic, kenophobic game, that breaks the 4th wall. It also does not have text in game.
Spoiler alert, at the end of the game, your close it. Then it goes to your desktop screen. Then a giant static hand pops out at yo-wait WHAT?
Yeah, that's one example. Another, I forgot what the name of the game is called, but it's a japanese puzzle game that can also be considered horror. There are multiple endings, and it has a story. One of the endings, since the game runs in a window, the girl you normally see in the background of the game is insane. You see, a boy killed a pet of hers when she was young, as a sign of love(good luck with that dumbass), and when she learned her pet was dead, she lost it. I guess she was on the brink of insanity, maybe an emotional crisis happened before, like she witnessed the death of her parents or something, but if a dead rabbit is enough to make you go loco, then someone was wrong with you to begin with. Anyways, the boy, in fear, did not tell her that he did it. She plays this game to keep herself from killing, if she loses, someone dies. Well, to the point, at the ending you see from off to the side, this girl walks up(she is ON the desktop, not in the window) to the Window, walks through the side of the window into the game, and then SPOILER ALERT, she doesn't kill the character on the screen.

I want something like that to be able to happen with VX or 2K3. Since 2K just sucks, and XP doesn't work on my computer for some odd reason(we all know why, there is no sense in hiding it, I just want you to guess), those other two programs are the only ones I can use. Oh, and VX Ace doesn't work either for the same reason as XP.

I would like either a plugin or something for 2K3 that can allow the game to somehow keep running even after the window or game is closed, so that events can still work. That way, if I use 2K3, I could have an animation run after the game ends.

If I use VX, it could be a script or a plugin, either way I would like to see if I could get some help in doing this in VX as well maybe. Since 2K3 is more limited then VX, if it doesn't work in 2K3, it should work in VX.

If you have any questions, please ask. I just want to break the 4th wall in peace! XD
You're thinking of Irisu Syndrome, right? Maaaan, I love that game.
author=Solarlune
You're thinking of Irisu Syndrome, right? Maaaan, I love that game.

Yes, in Irisu Syndrome, it breaks the 4th wall in the way I described. .3.
Pages: 1