HOW LONG DOES A SUBMISSION STAYS PENDING ?

Pages: 1
Coze mine is pending since Saturday...
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
It sometimes takes a while for submissions to be accepted depending of what else is pending review. I know it's hard to be patient ...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
What you have to remember is that the admins and mods in any community have their own lives and even their own duties around said community. I can guarantee that your submission isn't the only one in the queue, so as edchuy put it, be patient.

Even if it gets denied, just work towards improving it and resubmit it, instead of blaming those above you.
author=Corfaisus
What you have to remember is that the admins and mods in any community have their own lives and even their own duties around said community. I can guarantee that your submission isn't the only one in the queue, so as edchuy put it, be patient.

Even if it gets denied, just work towards improving it and resubmit it, instead of blaming those above you.

Yeah i understand, i was just wondering for long it takes. tnx for the fast replay edchuy and corfaisus
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If it's been more than three weeks, contact a mod.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
It will usually take 24-72 hours, depending on my schedule. I try to comb through submissions once a day, but it depends on how my IRL schedule is for that day Reviews are also usually in the 24-72 hour range.

If it's been more than 3 days, feel free to shoot me a PM.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Don't tell them that! Tell them 3 weeks so they'll stop posting topics like this all the time.
author=LockeZ
Don't tell them that! Tell them 3 weeks so they'll stop posting topics like this all the time.
I have putted some numbers back of my game 11809/11808 and it is 11806 which is released then why only my game is left
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=barthdry
I have putted some numbers back of my game 11809/11808 and it is 11806 which is released then why only my game is left

From what I can tell, your game (reference #ID: 11809) was added to the site (ie: placed on the queue) as of yesterday. Game ID 11806 was added to the site (again, placed on the queue) on the 29th. So, maybe you just missed the window?
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
author=Deckiller
Reviews are also usually in the 24-72 hour range.

Bruh I check that queue once a week.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=halibabica
author=Deckiller
Reviews are also usually in the 24-72 hour range.
Bruh I check that queue once a week.

Times have changed XD That was back when 1,000,000 people were submitting reviews. The 3-week rule was amusing tho.
Pages: 1