[RM2K3] ANY WAY TO CHANGE DAMAGE ATTRIBUTE OF BASIC ENEMY 'ATTACK' COMMAND?

Pages: 1
Is there any possible way I can do this? It would probably have to be done with a patch/plug-in of some sort. Any help appreciated.

This would affect enemy design for my game because my Protect status condition works using attributes to cut the resulting attack damage in half. However, the 'Attack' command does not have the 'Physical' attribute. I would have to give monsters more physical skills to compensate, but stuff like attack accuracy/player evasion wouldn't work the same with a skill as the regular 'Attack' command and other conditions like Mute could interfere.

P.S.
What exactly do the 'Charge Up' and 'Self-destruct' enemy commands do? (e.g. How strong is the self-destruct attack? How much attack boost does Charge give them?)
You could do something along the lines of removing the attack command in the monster tab and creating skills for each monsters basic attack. Gives you options like 'Wolf bites' instead of 'wolf attacks' as well.

Hope this helps a little and will double check this is possible in a min (pretty sure I'm doing this atm).
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you make an "Attack" skill you can just give it to enemies instead of a normal attack. You can actually control it to a greater degree that way than you could with a normal attack. For example, you can make it so enemies never get critical hits. Or so only certain ones do. (You will need a seperate skill for a critical hit; make it deal double damage and include a 1 frame white flash in the animation)

Evasion and accuracy aren't stats at all in RM2K3 so I'm not sure what interactions you're thinking would be different. You can set the accuracy of the Attack skill itself to whatever you want. Blinded enemies will miss with it at the same rate as they'd miss with normal attacks, since blind status in RM2K3 affects all skills with physical influences. Muted enemies would still be able to use it, since mute status in RM2K3 only affects skills with magical influences.

---

Telling an enemy to self-destruct doesn't make it deal damage like a Final Fantasy self-destruct skill. I'm pretty sure it just destroys the enemy. Use it when you want an enemy to instantly die, like minions disappearing after a boss dies.

Charge Up I'm not sure about. I don't remember it even existing. Doesn't the help file say?
author=LockeZ
Evasion and accuracy aren't stats at all in RM2K3 so I'm not sure what interactions you're thinking would be different. You can set the accuracy of the Attack skill itself to whatever you want. Blinded enemies will miss with it at the same rate as they'd miss with normal attacks, since blind status in RM2K3 affects all skills with physical influences. Muted enemies would still be able to use it, since mute status in RM2K3 only affects skills with magical influences.

Blind and Mute don't work as you say in RM2k3. I tested Blind by setting hit rate when Blinded to 0% and skill accuracy to 100%. The enemy could still land hits when Blinded. Conditions in RM2k3 can either lock skills of X ATK influence and/or lock skills of X INT influence. Currently, my Mute condition locks skills of 0 or greater ATK influence and skills of 0 or greater INT influence, so any standard physical skill to replace the 'Attack' command would get locked by Mute.
Pages: 1