LOOKING TO RECRUIT MAPPER(S) -WILL REVIEW/TEST/WRITE IN RETURN!

Pages: 1
Howdy. I really suck at making maps so I’m looking to recruit some map-making help: either some one-off creations of single maps or an official map-maker to be credited as a developer of my main project http://rpgmaker.net/games/2693 This is in rpgmaker 2003.

I know that everyone says that you have to practice to learn mapmaking better, but I am REALLY challenged in this area and I don’t have much free time to work on my game so it’s pretty demoralising.

Also, to sweeten the deal, I’m willing to do something in return: review your game, playtest your game, or write some dialogue for you (writing I like to think I am slightly better at than the visual stuff, check my main project to judge for yourself). Also, if you make more than one map for me then as I say I will credit you as developer of my game and you will get RMN reputation and makerscore from that too! Yaaaay!

The specific maps I am looking for at the moment (using particular chipsets I have in mind, but open to suggestions of others) are three:

1. An airship deck, blank background (FF6 style or similar).

2. A big jungle map.

3. An Aztec temple-style building and battle arena.

If you don’t want to do this, could you at least point me in the direction of a rm2000/2k3 game that has any good maps like these in, so I can try and emulate them?

If you are interested, reply here and I will PM you with details about the suggested chipests I am trying to use. As soon as you send me the map, name your choice of review, bugtest or dialogue and I will return the favour!
Pages: 1