FINAL FANTASY RESOURCES

Pages: 1
Over past two years since I started spriting (it's more of a hobby than anything) I created nearly a dozen of sprites, including having some WIPs. Here they are, categorised per template used.

Emmych's Template
FINAL FANTASY: DAWN OF SOULS Monk

FINAL FANTASY V Faris Scherwiz (Sprite Appearance)

FINAL FANTASY X Yuna (Summoner)

FINAL FANTASY X Lulu

FINAL FANTASY XIII Serah Farron

FINAL FANTASY XIII Jihl Nabaat
Without glasses

With glasses

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Lightning (Work-In-Progress)

CREDITS:
--Emmych: all sprites.
--LoMastul: FF:DoS Monk, FFX Lulu, FFXIII Jihl Nabaat (both sprites).
--Noel Kreiss/Kaimi ('Kaimi' is preferable as it's my most common internet moniker).
Standard RPG Maker VX/Ace Chibi Template
FINAL FANTASY XIII Serah Farron

Bonus: unclothed version.

FINAL FANTASY XIII Oerba Dia Vanille
Wait. A. Minute. Did SOMEBODY other than me just give time to do ANYTHING FFV related? :D
author=Geekman
Wait. A. Minute. Did SOMEBODY other than me just give time to do ANYTHING FFV related? :D
I don't quite understand. Do you mean you made some FFV resources? If so, please link me.
author=Noel_Kreiss
author=Geekman
I don't quite understand. Do you mean you made some FFV resources? If so, please link me.

No. I wish I could. I just mean, NOBODY ever really seems to care about it. At least, that's the way it seemed to me.
author=Geekman
author=Noel_Kreiss
author=Geekman
No. I wish I could. I just mean, NOBODY ever really seems to care about it. At least, that's the way it seemed to me.
There were Bartz and Faris's sprites before I started spriting. It's just that these game doesn't a recent playable spin-off, hence no-one is interested. At least that's the way I see it.
Heres Serah Farron Portrait :D
I made it for you Guys hahaha xD

Nothing I'm just also a fan of FF rpg's
An incomplete RPG Maker VX tileset format of Final Fantasy IV PSP tiles: link
Coool!
hey where did you find it?
Did you ripped those things?
author=xXD0nateloXx
Coool!
hey where did you find it?
Did you ripped those things?
A person who identifies him- or herself as 'lordskylark' on RPGMakerVX.net ripped them.
Pages: 1