GAMES YOU PLAN ON PLAYING.

Pages: first prev 12 last
Dude, If you are a Dynasty Warriors fan, I recommend you to play his game!
Warriors Orochi It is Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors working together. You get to use 3 characters and good graphics and a story!

Games:

Warriors Orochi September 2007

Warriors Orochi: Maou Sairin September 2008

I never played FFVII, so im ebaying that right now? Also Im trying to get the 2 gods of war. But those damn gamestop people are like government agents now a days. I mean its not like you giving me bar. Oh well. I try tommorrow, wait tomorrow is today. Wait its almost 3:00.....am. I need to go to sleep. lol
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
I don't like how Warriors Orochi make the player able to play 3 characters. Though, I couldn't possibly turn down the game cause of that.

I want to play Dynasty Warriors 6 on Ps3, but I don't have a Ps3 and they took out some of the cool characters. Was upset once I heard this news. :-\
author=NightCloud link=topic=1367.msg21417#msg21417 date=1214290494
I never played FFVII, so im ebaying that right now?

If you haven't play Crisis core either i suggest playing that as well. That game is awesome.

But i plan on playing the latest Fire Emblem game. Haven't finished it fully yet. edit: 2000 posts. 8)
Mother 3 when the fan translation is finally done. http://mother3.fobby.net/ ;D I can't wait!
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I picked up FFTA2 today. So far so great.
author=WIP link=topic=1367.msg21586#msg21586 date=1214356132
I picked up FFTA2 today. So far so great.

Gonna try it out when I feel like *COUGH*buying*COUGH* it.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just beat Heavenly Sword. Moving on to single player mode of Phantasy Star Universe. So far: Not as good as Phantasy Star Online. :-\
author=NightCloud link=topic=1367.msg21417#msg21417 date=1214290494
Oh well. I try tommorrow, wait tomorrow is today.

I've been livin' for the moment
But I just can't have my way
And I'm afraid to go to sleep
'Cause tomorrow is today

People tell me life is sweeter
But I don't hear what they say
Nothing comes to change my life
So tomorrow is today

I don't care to know the hour
'Cause it's passing anyway
I don't have to see tomorrow
'Cause I saw it yesterday

So I listen for an answer
But the feeling seems to stay
And what's the use of always dreaming
If tomorrow is today

Still I'm waiting for the morning
But it feels so far away
And you don't need the love I'm giving
So tomorrow is today

Oh, my. Goin' to the river
Gonna take a ride and the Lord will deliver me
Made my bed, now I'm gonna lie in it
If you don't come, I'm sure gonna die in it
Too late. Too much given
I've seen a lot of life and I'm damn sick of livin' it
I keep hopin' that you will pass my way

And some day if your dreams are leavin' you
I'll still believe in you

I don't care to know the hour
'Cause it's passing anyway
I don't have to see tomorrow
'Cause I saw it yesterday

Though I'm living and I'm singing
And although my hands still play
Soon enough it will all be over
'Cause tomorrow is today
Planning on getting to Disgaea eventually. I've been stuck on Mega Man X Collection and Star Wars RP- I mean Rogue Galaxy. :)
Probably along with my earlier post of playing Mother 3, I'd say me going back and beating all the games that I kept getting, and then forgetting the ones I already had and hadn't completed. I got into a vicious cycle considering I kept finding old PS2 games that were awesome and like $20. *cough* FFXII, Kingdom Hearts II (too bad the controls are crapped up so badly), Burnout: Revenge, and A lot of others. I also plan on playing through Twilight Princess again, it's been awhile since I beat it so I'm sure I could keep interest in it.
A stack of games that i have sitting in my room. I never get a chance to play them. :'(
author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1367.msg21091#msg21091 date=1214145721
I wanna play Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Dynasty Warriors 5

DUDE! I have great news for you! And all the other Dynasty Warriors Fans! Dynasty Warriors 6 is going to be released as Dynasty Warriors 6: Special... FOR PS2!!! Yep. Not ps3!BUT PS2!!!
Pages: first prev 12 last