JAPANESE RPG MAKER GAMES

Pages: 1
Is anybody here willing to translate Japanese RPG Maker games if not cold you pleas point me to the right direction.
I found that there are many good Japanese RPG Maker games but sadly i don't understand Japanese and the machine translator is bad. I hope that someone here is wiling and has time to translate them if not i wold be happy if you cold point me to someone you know who could do it.
Thanks in advance
Yea, this would be nice.

The only games I know translated from japanese RPG maker scene are Yume Nikki and Romancing Walker. Both ooze quality.
The only one that I know is Shrink High. It has a weird and interesting story, with good gameplay, but the mapping was kinda strange. I am no expert, but I notice most Japanese RM games don't have the mapping quality that Western RM games have. Maybe I am wrong, as I haven't seen many Japanese RM games myself. :D
i've noticed that too. It's as if they don't have the 3-tile rule or they don't know that all empty space needs to be cluttered with useless junk.

i've also noticed that japanese games seem to have missed the overlay/lighting craze we had some years back. Also not so many custom systems...
author=0range00
i've noticed that too. It's as if they don't have the 3-tile rule or they don't know that all empty space needs to be cluttered with useless junk.

haha Are you serious?
There is a reason all translated games are good. Nobody translates the bad ones.
Why would they?
Seraphic Blue and Alpha Kimori are also being translated.

Also not so many custom systems...

The ones I played (translated or not) are full of custom systems.
author=Mihel
Seraphic Blue and Alpha Kimori are also being translated.

Alpha Kimori 1 and 2 already have official English versions and i must say that they are on my top 10 RPG Maker games list.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
There was a rpg maker 2k3 game, completely forgotten it.
IF the game is really very good and IF the game is not too big I might be able to do one, as long as you don't want it translated immediately since I'm kind of busy with my own game as well.
author=Ado13
Is anybody here willing to translate Japanese RPG Maker games if not cold you pleas point me to the right direction.
I found that there are many good Japanese RPG Maker games but sadly i don't understand Japanese and the machine translator is bad. I hope that someone here is wiling and has time to translate them if not i wold be happy if you cold point me to someone you know who could do it.
Thanks in advance

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2727/

I'm the translator of Seraphic Blue :). It's not complete yet, but it's more than halfway there. Feel free to check it out :)

EDIT: Just realized my link is wrong. I have edited it to the correct link :)
author=Link_2112
author=0range00
haha Are you serious?

hah, not really. I prefer simplicity ;)

author=Mihel

Maybe we've seen different games then. From what I've seen, they usually go with the default battle system of whichever maker they use. I was mostly referring to the community craze for custom battle systems years ago. Although I've gotta say that I've been away from these RMing scenes for a while. So if there are more recent japanese games, I got no idea of them.
eplipswich thank you for taking the time to translate it and papasan96 cold you translate Angel Quest I simply love angels
Pages: 1