SPIRIT AND FACE GRAPHICS

Pages: 1
I m making a game in RPG Maker VX Ace and i need help with spirit creation and face graphics.

1:) For the black guards i need face graphic and battlers for the default battle system with Yanfly's battle script.
The one with the red color on the helm is supposed to be a officer.

2:) For the Succubus i need a spirit but with wings and also a battler for the same battle system as above.

If you can make them it would help me a lot, thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Thanks to giaks now i have a battler for the succubus, also i found a a edited knight battler that cold work for the solders.
All that is left is the faces for the solders and a normal spirit for the succubus.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Not sure about the face-set for the samurai (or whatever they are supposed to be), but from what I'm seeing, VX Ace's RTP comes with a succubus sprite that could feasibly be used (maybe with a bit of editing so the clothes match better) with what you're showing here. I'm specifically looking at "Monster 2", on the bottom-right.

As for a battlers, I'm mainly thinking an edit of the "Solider" or "General" graphic could work for the black guards, and the succubus, well, that might need a custom graphic.

This... isn't the kind of help you're looking for, is it?
I'm looking for someone capable of creating them but your advice is appreciated.
So this is going to be a very uneducated question. What do the sprites look like for Yanfly's battle system? Just like regular RTP type sprites? Also the face sets needed for the battle system, are those just a set of faces with expressions on them like you posted up there for the succubus?(only you know, you need them for the soldiers) I've never used Yanfly's battle script before. I'm not gonna say I can do this, I am curious enough to poke around though.
I made a battle sprite for your succubus, I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for...anyway you can find it here:

Battle Sprite RTP edit - http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/13908/

Hope it works.
author=giaks
I made a battle sprite for your succubus, I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for...anyway you can find it here:

Battle Sprite RTP edit - http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/13908/

Hope it works.

The battle spirit is, perfect thank you.
And Yanfly's battle system is like the default one but you can see the face pictures of your characters.

Just incase anyone wants the sprite which is a recolour of the original succubus sprite to match with the current face :)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
That was an oddly specific contribution to a five year old thread.
It fascinates me to think how you came across this, and what gave you the impulse to follow through with the five year old request.

I like it.

I nominate this dude to get the "more helpful than you are" badge.
Pages: 1