CH-CH-CHILL'N!

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!
I joined this site so I could present a game to you guys by the end of this month of mid-august.
I don't know a lot of the basics for posting a game on here so if anyone could help me out on that aspect I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've been working on a game with two partners whom are busy lately, but have been giving a lot to the project. I'm the art/creator and co-story writer for this game and we have a wordpress account for it! I have a ton of questions and a lot to work on, but I hope this community will guide me to the right directions! Thanks!
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Welcome to RMN! I'll take a Coffee Coolatta, please!

Here's a guide to get your started:

New to RMN?

You'll find out about the game submission process there.
author=edchuy
Welcome to RMN! I'll take a Coffee Coolatta, please!

Here's a guide to get your started:

New to RMN?

You'll find out about the game submission process there.

Hey super cool! Thanks edchuy!
edchuy
You're welcome! Feel free to ask around if you have any questions. There's probably somebody that can answer them.
Welcome, coffee. I'm not a fan myself, but I can appreciate what coffee does for the people I'm around.
Also because double post I feel obligated to say something. So, uh, the help forum is helpful! Also the Welp Welp Topic is home to some pretty fun forum games if you get the time or desire to play.
Haha thanks guys! I do have an off topic question on RPG maker DS sprites, wondering if there's a generator that anyone knows about? I'm looking for it both in Japanese and English (Google search) but no luck :(
edchuy
You could post a topic about it in the Help Requests to see if anybody can help ...
Hello there, ambitious one! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

(The end of mid-August? Wouldn't that just be late August?)
author=Solarlune
Hello there, ambitious one! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

(The end of mid-August? Wouldn't that just be late August?)

Sorry it was suppose To be the end of this month or mid-August! :P
I am late. I guess I forgot to drink my "morning coffee," LOL.

Welcome aboard, coffeeman. Although I personally don't touch the stuff, I know without the useage of caffeine that there would be a lot more psychopaths in this world.

Now get to work. You have many GAMES to PLAY and MAKE. Hehehehehehe...
Hey Addit!! THANKS! I am actually working on mine right now! Hope it'll be something people would want to continue playing!
I rarely drink coffee. I prefer tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Welcome to RMN!
I would totally buy that alternate costume. Riven is awesome.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
ch-ch-ch-chia
"chia pets~! The pottery that grows!"
Pages: 1