Unwilling.
34%
Be willing
65%

Pages: first prev 123456 last
随便什么型号,只要是诺基亚的就行。麻烦你了!谢谢!
author=edchuy
author=eplipswich
EDIT: By the way, edchuy, what language are "sok" and "pak"? Are those Korean words?
No. There sort of the Cantonese pronunciation to refer to "young man" and "older man" respectively. I was trying to find out older with respect to whom do you call somebody. My parents and grandma basically told me to X "sok" and Y "pak" but never explained to me why ...

author=WuMingXuan
请问大家知道有没有什么 外国 手机游戏网站?手机游戏 最好是诺基亚什么的。不要触屏游戏。我这几天有急事情,大家帮帮忙!

Pipi, I think you are asking about games for Nokia phones, right? Since it isn't a smartphone, I'll just give you search result you can look through:

Nokia Games

Let me know if that's what you wanted. If not, give us your phone model. (Thanks for the translation, ep!)
author=WuMingXuan
嗯哼!我可不是乡巴佬,不要有侮辱人格的语气。我是乡巴佬怎么可能会给这种人聊天?那为什么喜欢吃川菜?

LMAO he did not call you a 'hillybilly' ahahaha xD
皮皮,可能你的翻譯器有問題,因為他沒有叫你"鄉巴佬".他指的"鄉巴佬"是我們舊會員.

Trans: Pipi, maybe your translator really is bonkers, because he did not call you a hilliybilly. Who he meant was actually us older members.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
author=Rield
This is now the longest introduction thread I have seen :O

I guess you missed this:

Kat's Introduction

author=WuMingXuan
特别感谢您可是没有找到我想玩的手机Game,实在他感谢你了。我特别想玩丧尸末日的角色扮演手机游戏我拿图片给您看看,希望是这样类型的,希望是rpg的不要横版的丧尸手机游戏麻烦你帮我找一下,我万分感谢。请看下面的截图,要这种的啊,这是截图。

Pipi, regarding the game whose screenshots you're showing us, I don't think that's a Doom game. It might be made using the Doom 3D engine, though. Maybe you could find what the actual name of the game is? I don't think anybody here can figure out what it is just by looking at the screenshots. Also, it is important to know your phone model, since some Nokia games can only run in certain models and then there are different versions for them.

Regarding Szechuan food, I had never heard of it until I went to USA.
author=WuMingXuan
author=Addit
Whoa -- AREN'T YOU POPULAR!

I LOVE THE SZECHUAN!!!

I may not speak Chinese, but I humbly welcome you on behalf of the rest of these country bumpkins. Anything you need, Addit's just a "private message" away.

(Just don't ask me to "kill" anyone around here; I'm kinda bad at that. X_x)

哎呀...他不是侮辱你啦﹐而是说你很受欢迎,而且他很爱四川。还有,"country bumpkins"指的是我们RMN的所有的成员(乡巴佬),不是你。 况且"乡巴佬"只是个开玩笑的绰号罢了。

WuMingXuan, 让我来推荐这个网站:www.nciku.com. 保证你所找的英文字翻译成华文字都是100%对的。

对于你刚才所问我的问题,大多数都是自己翻译的。
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=edchuy
author=Rield
This is now the longest introduction thread I have seen :O
I guess you missed this:

Kat's Introdution

It's getting there!

Anyway, this is where I will make my own cordial greetings even though I can't read half of what's written here.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Too bad that www.nciku.com doesn't support Cantonese.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ZUH???? A FOREIGNER??
奥奥~我太认真了,不过谢谢你。给我一个网站
author=eplipswich
author=WuMingXuan
author=Addit
Whoa -- AREN'T YOU POPULAR!

I LOVE THE SZECHUAN!!!

I may not speak Chinese, but I humbly welcome you on behalf of the rest of these country bumpkins. Anything you need, Addit's just a "private message" away.

(Just don't ask me to "kill" anyone around here; I'm kinda bad at that. X_x)
哎呀...他不是侮辱你啦﹐而是说你很受欢迎,而且他很爱四川。还有,"country bumpkins"指的是我们RMN的所有的成员(乡巴佬),不是你。 况且"乡巴佬"只是个开玩笑的绰号罢了。

WuMingXuan, 让我来推荐这个网站:www.nciku.com. 保证你所找的英文字翻译成华文字都是100%对的。

对于你刚才所问我的问题,大多数都是自己翻译的。
恩恩 应该是翻译器有问题!
author=ivoryjones
皮皮,可能你的翻譯器有問題,因為他沒有叫你"鄉巴佬".他指的"鄉巴佬"是我們舊會員.

Trans: Pipi, maybe your translator really is bonkers, because he did not call you a hilliybilly. Who he meant was actually us older members.
Pages: first prev 123456 last