I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE MUSIC FOR YOUR GAME

Pages: 1
Hello Everyone!

I am a music composer looking for games to score.
All I would like in return is to be credited for my music.

My music so far can be heard on my youtube-channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dp-S7daQPM&list=PLTOIEUUQvci4Jo9bzSZIYta5Jn6oQkpUG

Interested? => Please leave a message ( or mail me msvdmeulen@gmail.com )
Also, I'd like to hear what your game is about, and how much of it is already finished.

I'd like to hear from you!
I've gone through the playlist you linked.
Your music is very...interesting. It has a certain symphonic flair that may be suitable for many games that are seeking to invoke that aesthetic in their design.

Honestly my advice to you would be to investigate a diversification of your repertoire.

-Lets hear you do some 8-bit and 16-bit 'demakes' of popular themes like the CSI theme or the Lost theme or the Aliens theme or Simpsons theme or *insert popular culture reference here*. I don't watch much TV so you might know more. Basically you just make 8-bit and 16-bit versions of those themes. Many games here seek to invoke that 'retro' feel through chiptune-style music.

-Try a few different genres and blending of genres. Classicial/Orchestral is nice, but how about Symphonic Metal? Maybe Classical Jazz? Experiment with music styles and themes/instruments outside of your 'comfort zone' and you may end up with a unique sound to call your own :)

-Find games in progress and poke their creators to offer your services (perhaps with a link to a video that has a theme for one of their areas in their game). Many devs are so busy with eventing/coding/playtesting that they don't get much time to visit the forums. Evaluate the quality of games you're interested in scoring and offer your feedback :)
author=darkwraith007
-Try a few different genres and blending of genres. Classicial/Orchestral is nice, but how about Symphonic Metal? Maybe Classical Jazz? Experiment with music styles and themes/instruments outside of your 'comfort zone' and you may end up with a unique sound to call your own :)

Thanks for the advice! Tough I have a few symphonic metal songs on my channel. I'll try finding games in progress.
author=MarcvdMeulen
Hello Everyone!

I am a music composer looking for games to score.
All I would like in return is to be credited for my music.

My music so far can be heard on my youtube-channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dp-S7daQPM&list=PLTOIEUUQvci4Jo9bzSZIYta5Jn6oQkpUG

Interested? => Please leave a message ( or mail me msvdmeulen@gmail.com )
Also, I'd like to hear what your game is about, and how much of it is already finished.

I'd like to hear from you!
Hi there i heard your music and its very nice. I would be interested in your music. My game is kinda darkish. Its about 2 brothers their mother got killed,and they are trying to find out who and why and fighting for ultimate power.
author=Geishagamergirl
Hi there i heard your music and its very nice. I would be interested in your music. My game is kinda darkish. Its about 2 brothers their mother got killed,and they are trying to find out who and why and fighting for ultimate power.

He, please check your private messages.
Pages: 1